Chapter 14

A/N okay what the hell... I have been gone for a week and I HAVE 1K READS. when I read that I literally choked on my Doritos. And also I just updated a new chapter of calum and the razor. Please read it. And if there's any mistakes on my chapters those are auto correct and yeah......

Kenzies POV

It was the end of the concert. Well almost they still have one more song to do.

-

"Who liked the concert!?" I hear Ashton yell towards the crowd on stage.

I hear a roar of fans screaming.

"So we have some people to show you." Ashton starts off.

Oh gawd.

"Can we get Kenzie and Jessica out here?" Ashton says into the microphone.

2 guys come for us. Please no I don't want to go out there.

My heart was pounding.

They pulled us up on stage. I walked towards the boys while I'm holding hands with Jessica.

"There they are." Luke says.

I hear fans screaming our name.

"These are the girls who won the contest. We wanted them to meet you guys." Calum said.

Screams again.

It was so loud like oh my God.

"Say hi." Calum whispered into my ear and putting the microphone in my hand.

"Uh hello." I say. OMG I'm so awkward.

Then there's some screaming. And screaming and screaming.

-at le hotel-

It was Michael's Birthday in 2 days. And I didn't know what get him.

I pulled out my laptop. Me and Calum have been dating for a long time. But the fans don't know yet.

If anyone finds out like the boys publicist, she can send me and Jessica home. And I don't want that.

I check my Twitter.

After I checked my Twitter, I search some things I can give Michael. I decided on 2 band tees, a couple of albums he said he wanted, and some other stuff he wanted.

"Hey what are you doing?" Michael says as he sits besides me on the bed.

"Nothing." I say as I close my laptop quickly.

"Okay." Michael says hesitant.

"Uh yeah." I say, putting my laptop away.

"I'm going to get in the shower." I say to Michael, who I is on his phone.

--

I check the time on my phone before putting my hair in a messy bun and going to sleep.

Almost 12 am.

I get in bed with calum already snoring away.

After that I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Srry for the short and Sucky chapter. I'm tired so.

Vote.comment.share

Xoxo Isabella