Dumped

H-hey guys. *sniffles* S-so um.... Randy and i have been together for a year and..... he has a best f-friend who's a g-girl.... and his sister H-Holly told me t-that they went somewhere t-to "talk" and s-so she followed t-them. Well she told me that they k-ki-kissed. And so i said "What!?! I'm coming over!" S-so i went over to their h-house and Randy was there. Angela and Holly said "We'll leave you two alone." So th-they went in the bedroom next to us a-and Randy and i sat on the c-couch. Here is what we said. "How c-could you Randy!?!" "What?" "Oh don't play dumb! Holly told me everything! You kissed Rosie!" (Rosie is his b-best friend btw). "Oh. That." "Yeah, THAT!" "Well, Lexi, she kissed ME! I thought that she just wanted to talk to me." "Randy, you really think I'm gonna believe that? Look, i love you Randy. And i don't wanna yell at you but i just can't help the fact that you were ok with this!" "And what makes you think I'm ok with it!?!" "Holly told me that u didn't budge, push her away, or anything! You just stood there!" "Well i didn't know what to do Lexi!" "Well you could've told her that you've already got a girlfriend!" "What i don't understand is why I'M getting yelled at for something SHE did!" "Well can you blame me?!? I don't know if i can even trust you anymore after this!" "Fine. If you can't trust me, then.... we're through." "W-what?" "Just leave Lexi." W-wait i.... i didn't mean it Randy.... please i.... I'm sorry..." "I'm afraid it's too late for that." "Randy please. I need you." Leave Lexi." He pointed to the door and i was on my wat out. Angela and Holly came out and Holly saw me crying and got mad. "What did you do to her!?!" "Holly, come on" Angela said. "Holly I'm fine...." "What did he do?" "He broke up with me." Holly got really mad at him and tackled him, strangling him. Angela got her off of him and i ran home, crying. So y-yeah. That's the s-story. So i no longer have a boyfriend.