Bleach- Toshiro's Past When He Was Alive

I know it not good but whatever. And sorry for grammar mistakes and errors. I'm 11 years old so it might no be good.

I was born on December of the 20th in Tokoyo. I had silver hair and teal eyes. The doctors and nurses were all surprise for my hair and eyes.  

When I turned 4 I started going to kindergarten. I tried to getting along with others but I failed. Kids made fun of me cause of my silver hair and teal eyes. Their parent thinks I bleached my hair so they all thought I was a diligent. I look at people and they just ran away.  

One day I creeped into the kitchen looking for water and heard my parents arguing. I decide to ear drop on them. 

"Why did we born a child like this!" Father yelled. 

"It's not my fault Toshiro's like this and he's our son" mother said. 

"Everyone thinks my son is a stupid bad boy which is all true but my company employers don't want to work for me cause they think I'm like Toshiro! BUT I'M NOT" father scolded. 

I was angry yet depressed, am I really that much trouble? I walked on the floor boards trying not to make a sound. I bumped into a wall and my parents came walking. 

"TOSHIRO!!! Want are you doing here!" Father yelled angrily. 

"Now toshiro please go to bed and have sweet dreams" mother said a gentle voice.

Three months later my parents divorce and I was left with my mother. I was upset about this. 

My father eventually found a new wife and mother became ill and was put in hospital. The doctors said the illness was due to stress.

Now I'm 6 and I'm in my first year if primary school. I was known for being very inelegant. Yet everyone said I was a geek, show off and I think I'm better than everyone. I was still made fun of for my hair and eyes too. 

In my class we had a new student Yumi Yoshida. Yumi had a short pony tail, brown hair and her eyes were brown.  

"Today, we have a new student Yumi Yoshida" said the teacher". 

*bows* "Umm, Hello I'm Yumi Yoshida and it's a real pleasure to be in this class".  

"Yumi, please sit over there in the empty seat next to the silver hair guy".  

Yumi walked up to her seat and turned around to me. 

"Hi, I'm Yumi" she spoked. 

I was shocked that she spoke to me! 

"Oh um hi" I said. 

*Bell Rings* Class has started.

After school I went to go see my mother. On my way to mother's room I saw Yumi, she was holding a old man's hand and crying. That was probably her gramps. Is he... going to die? I went to mother room and opened the door. Mother smiled at me with a gentle look. 

"Hello Toshiro, how was school today" mother asked. 

"It was great fun" I answered. 

"Do you have any friends at school" mother asked. 

"Yes, I have tons of great friends" I lied. I feel bad to lying to my own mother but I don't want her to worry or get even more stressed.  

At 5:30 I walked out my mother's room. I walked past Yumi and saw her crying. I wanted to come to her and comfort her but she's probably scared of me. Yumi looked up and saw me. She looked down 

"Ummm... Your Toshiro if I'm correct?" Yumi asked. 

"Yeah I'm Toshiro and your Yumi." I replied.