Is that really you (edited)

Eh so many grammar mistakes, well please enjoy reading!

Chapter 3:

"Eh hi, I'm Toshiro Hitsugaya," I replied. I saw a shocked face as tears ran down her face.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"You look and have the same name as my old friend who died, he also saved my life," she said as she wiped her tears off her face.

"I'm sorry to hear that but that's probably not me," I said.

"It's okay, would you like to come to my house and stay for a bit?" She asked.

"No no, it's fine, but thank you" I thanked.

"No, please come?" She asked once more.

"Fine only for a while" I accepted.

How did I get myself suck in this? Plus her name of sounds so familiar and I don't know? She said she knew someone who looked like me and had the same name, did she mistook me for someone else?

As I followed her to her house, I asked "Why are you so eager for me to come to your house?"

"Well I live alone and I feel lonely. It's always nice to have some company," she answered giving me a smile.

"Oh I see now," I said.

I saw a photo on her table who looks like me, but younger. So is this who she meant.

"Is that the guy who you said looked like me?" I asked.

"Yes, he is a very precious friend to me," she said.

He had the same teal eyes and white hair. He almost looked like a little rebel. I can't say much about myself either.

"Would you like strawberry shortcake?" Yumi offered while walking to the kitchen.

"Sure," I replied.

I had a bit of the strawberry shortcake and I don't know why but I felt as if I was here before.

I finished the shortcake and said "Well I better be going now, bye." I said.

"Okay then, nice meeting you and I'm thankful for you saving my life," Yumi thanked.

I walked out the door, as I set my foot on the road and I felt dizzy. I saw a black cat standing across the road. I saw a little girl who looked like Yumi, wait a truck is coming! I ran toward the girl trying to save her. I grabbed her but she went right through me. Then the real world came back to me. I was standing in the middle on the road, where was the black cat? That little girl? Wait was that just my imagination?

Thank you for reading! Remember to follow, vote or comment if you liked it!