Discharge ☺️

Yay the doctor just told me I was going to be discharged after all paper formalities, that was in about 2 hours. Maybe I could make it to Inara's birthday party.
All paper work was done my journey in the hospital had finally come to an end! I took a taxi and went to Walmart to buy Inara a present . I was searching for the perfect gift that's when I saw Affectionate ,yes Affectionate she was on the cash counter as the cashier . I ran to her and said,"Affectionate where have you been". "How you wish it was Affectionate",she said. "Who are you?" I asked ." Aria mauve ", she said .
My teeth shattered and my body shivered ...."Arrrrriaa Mauvveee..."
I grabbed a box of red velvet cupcakes payed her 4 dollars and ran away.
I went home,sat in my hot tub and dressed in my black suit. I packed the cupcakes in gold paper and stuck a pink bow . I got into my nike's and walked to cheese Melts where we were surprising Inara.  Shaym,Jacob and some other people from school had already come, shaym and Jacob were so happy to see me. Inara later came in and we surprised her,she was really happy to see us,we ate ,sang and talked it was very fun and refreshing after the hospital trauma!  It later started to snow,deep white sparkling snow ....Inara got what she wanted she happily ran outside and played,we had a good time! But then I realised I came across Aria Mauve,I can't believe it.