1

(Kylie will be played by Kylie Jenner)

*Beep Beep*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off signaling that today was officially my first day at my new school. I had just moved to New Jersey from Arizona last Tuesday and I am not ready to start a whole new school.

I groan and get up walking to my bathroom to get a quick shower. After I finish showering I do my hair and makeup which isn't much. Just some curls and a little mascara to make my eyes pop.

When I'm satisfied with my hair and makeup I make my way to my closet to pick out my outfit. I wanted to look cute but I didn't want to look like I was trying, you feel me?

I was throwing clothes everywhere until I found the perfect outfit to wear. I picked out a black cropped top and a pair of black shorts with little yellow sunflowers all over them. For shoes I picked out white converse. I finished my look off by adding black sunglasses with little white sunflowers on the top.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded. I needed to reassure myself that today was going to be great. I finally walked away from the mirror and got my book bag and made my way downstairs to see my dad and my step mom sitting at the kitchen table and my older brother Jordan sitting on the couch.

"Morning." I said walking down the steps making my way to the kitchen. I make my way to the pantry grabbing a granola bar and a water bottle.

"Honey, we won't be able to take you to school today. We are very sorry but Lauren and I have very important things to get done. We will be able to pick you up though." My dad said smiling at the last part. I knew it was hard for them, my dad being a big time doctor and my stepmom being a lawyer.

"It's okay, Jordan can y-" I was about to ask Jack if he could take me to school but he was already out the door before I could finish. My brother and I don't always get along and this whole "not having a ride" thing isn't helping.

I look over to my dad who has a very concerned look on his face.

"It's okay, I... I will just walk! It's only like 10 minutes away. I will be fine!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and my stepmom a hug.

I walk out the door and start to walk to school. School wasn't that far and I am a very fit so I will be okay walking to school.

I pass some girls who I assume go to my school and man they were not attractive. They caked their makeup on and it was disturbing honestly.

I finally walk on campus and make my way to the office. I walk in to see kids and their parents which probably means they are getting registered.

I walk up to the front desk and see a lady sitting on the computer.

"Uh, hi. I'm Kylie. Kylie Peters. I am new here." I said awkwardly.

"Hi, uh upperclass?" She asked and I smiled.

"Sophomore." I said and she looked at me and then back to her computer. She turned around to grab papers that were neatly on the desk behind her.

"Here you are Kylie. This is your locker number and locks and your schedule." She said smiling. I nodded and walked out of the office into the crowded halls.

I walk around trying to find my locker when the bell rings and everyone runs to their classes. My eyes go big and I realize that I'm going to be late on my first day of school.

I try and find my locker quick. I and speed walking down hallways that I swear I have been down until finally I make my way to locker 103. I open it and put all my books in besides first periods. I close and lock my locker and try to make my way to my first class.

I look at the number sin the doors as I walk down the long and endless hallways. I have finally reached the 30s. I look down to my schedule to see that Geometry, my first class, was the next door down from where I was standing.

I walked up to the door and hesitantly opened it up. I walk in and all eyes are on me and my anxiety kicks in. I start to breath heavily until I look at this one guy. He is looking at me and he is just smirking and it is oddly calming me down.

"Class this is Kylie. She has just moved here from Arizona." The teacher said. I nodded and smiled at the class and looked at the teacher waiting for her to tell me where to sit. I look around the rock. And realized that the only free seat is the one next to that one guy.

"Kylie, why don't you sit next to Ethan?" She says and points to Ethan who has his hand raised to show me who he is. I smile at him and make my way over.

I sit down and take everything in. I am really here. I had just walked into my new class in my new school.

"Hi, I'm Ethan. Want to know a secret?" He asks whispering the last part.

"Sure why not." I say smiling.

"I lost my phone number can I have yours?" He asks and then sits back in his chair smirking at me.

"I can't believe I fell for that." I said smiling.

"We'll get used to it sweetheart." He says smirking at me.

I look downs and my face turns a shade of red. I turn away to the look at the teacher but in the corner of my eye I see him looking at me smirking.

/

I walk out of English and make my way to lunch. So far I have made 3 friends. 2 guys and 1 girl. The guys are Jack Dail and Grayson Dolan. And the girl is Allison Bryan.

I walk to the lunch room where I find Jack, Grayson and Allison all sitting together. I walk up to them smiling.

"Hey guys." I say sitting down next to Grayson. Grayson smiles and I found out that Grayson and Ethan are both twins and Jack and Allison are dating.

"So have you met my twin bother?" Grayson asks me.

"Yeah he is a real girl swooner." I say and then make a face.

"Is swooner a real word?" I ask laughing.

"It is now!" Jack says laughing.

"My brother is a player and we are the complete opposite." Grayson says looking down.

"You are so sweet and geeky and awkward. How is your brother so outgoing and flirtatious?" I ask.

"When my brothers dog died he sworn to take revenge on everyone and everything." Grayson says looking at me.

"Are you serious?" I ask. "That is so sad, his dog died! How?" I ask. Jack and Allison were laughing right as I asked those questions.

"Why are you guys laughing?" I ask.

"Because Grayson is messing with you!" Allison says laughing. I look over to Grayson to see him smirking at me.

"I'm allergic to dogs and cats!" Grayson said. I felt like a humongous idiot.

"Now I feel stupid..." I said smiling.

"Nah, we were messing. You didn't know." Grayson said and I look over to Jack and Allison and I think to myself that these are the people I want to stay with through high school. 

-
-
-
Hope you guys like it!