Chapter One;Beacon Hills Day One

Rea Evans' POV

"Go go go!" My mom said, pushing me out the door. I rolled my eyes as she placed a chaste kiss on my cheek.

"Have a good first day, make new friends!" I rolled my eyes once more and I began to walk, to Beacon Hills High School. My first day, I don't know if I'm ready. Its already December 5th, a Friday. Why I had to come today, I have no idea.
I heard a few choked sobs coming from someone, and I immediately searched around. I finally found a girl sitting on the bleachers, curled up in a small ball.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked in a soft voice, making my way towards her slowly. Her head snapped up and she opened her mouth to say something, but her face fell and she just shook her head.

"My name's Rea. Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, sitting next to her.

"I'm Hayden..and yeah. S-sure." I nodded and coaxed her to go on, as she took a deep breath.

"I just broke up with my boyfriend." She whispered. I rose my eyebrow and nodded, saving questions for the end.

"I broke up with him because I might've accidentally cheated on him.." My lips parted but I quickly shot them, I didn't want to upset her anymore.

"And I'm not in love with him. I'm in love with the boy I...cheated on him with." She said, closing her eyes.

"I upset him so much, I really think he was in love with me...." I gave her a sympathetic look and started off my advice-giving.

"Love overpowers all other emotion," Most of the time. "And you deserve to be with someone you love, not be in a false one sided relationship. I'm sure that this boy understands that you're in love with someone else." She smiled and nodded, engulfing me in a hug. I chuckled and hugged her back, and the she shot up like a string bean.

"Brett!!" She screeched, dashing over to him. He caught her in his arms and a steamy make out session began. Well, that's my cue to go... I walked away and to the double doors of the school.

"First period, English II." I exhaled before opening the door, and all eyes turned to me. I sheepishly smiled before taking a seat in the back of the class. I inhaled, smelling something. Another supernatural. I gasped quietly and tried to identify it, but I couldn't. My senses have really been off since-

"Ms. Evans?" My head snapped up.

"Yes?" I asked, biting back any kind of stutter.

"Would you care to come up and read an excerpt from the book we're reading?" I gulped, shaking my head.

"Not particularly, sir." I said to the teacher, and he raised and eyebrow.

"Alright, how about I refrase that. Come up and read an excerpt from the book we're reading." I nodded and made my way up, cursing my dyslexia for the umpteenth time. I took one look at the page and the words began to swirl around the page, and I blinked, trying to focus. I groaned inwardly and blinked once more. It didn't help. The page read,

Hacprte Eon
Stla tnhig I rdmtea I ntew ot Amdnereyl gniaa...

"I...I c-can't..." I looked at the teacher and back down, and I felt my eyes flash. I stumbled back and out of class. I ran down the hall and looked around. Boys locker room. No one'll find me there...I rushed in and looked around, seeing a boy. A little older than me, looking at his teeth and eyes in the mirror. My eyes widened as I felt another surge of emotion. Whether it was surprise, fear, or anger I couldn't figure out. But my instincts kicked in, and I ran.

"Wait!!" I heard, and ran faster. I bumped straight into an older couple, maybe seniors. They both have dark hair, he has brown eyes and a slightly crooked jawline. She has a more petite figure, and oriental features.

"Erm, sorry." I blurted, they looked at me concerned, but I brushed it off and ran.

Scott McCall's POV

"Kira!!!" I yelled, excited as I saw her outside of school.

"Scott! I missed you so mu-" I cut off her sentence by engulfing her in a hug. Her laugh was music to my ears, and we walked in together, hand and hand. The day went by pretty normally, until I saw Hayden.

"Can no one stay dead?" I found myself muttering. I didn't dare ask, my mind drifted to Theo. Could he...? I haven't seen him since he killed me. Or, at least he was the cause. Could he actually raise people from the dead? He's in some kind of..alliance with the Dread Doctors. I just don't know what it entails. First period was coming to an end, and I met up with Kira so we could walk to AP biology. As we walked a small girl bumped into us. She had a look of terror on her face, and she mumbled an apology before running.

"Wait!!" I heard a too familiar voice yell. I growled slightly, and Kira gave me a funny look, and Theo stopped dead in his tracks.

"S-scott...hey." He said, looking at me like he saw a ghost.

"Theo." I said, baring my teeth as they shifted. He flung his claws out, ready for a fight. I turned to the side and saw the same girl, she must've just circled around. I quickly retracted my teeth. She narrowed her eyes at Theo and snarled, literal fangs coming out of her mouth.

Rea Evans' POV

I slowed down, mentally thanking the couple for stopping the boy and taking to him. I circled around the school and heard a growl, and followed it. I went in a full circle, and wound up right back where I was with the couple and the other boy. The boy looked like he was threatening the couple, so I growled at him and roared, with my fangs out. His eyes widened, along with the other two. The boy, bent down on all fours and started to shift. Bones popped and his hands became paws, and he turned...into a coyote..what? But a few seconds ago his eyes were yellow...a beta color. Before I could tell what was happening, he lunged at me. I moved to the side, but not far over enough. Before I knew it black dots clouded my vision, and I was out.

Hey hey hey!! Teen Wolf fanfic that I wrote at 3 am because I couldn't sleep yay!