Chapter Two; IV's and Yellow Eyes

Rea Evans POV

"Scott... What happened to her?" I heard, faintly.

"Theo. He hasn't showed up since...well..." He trailed off.

"Yeah I know. First, Hayden rises from the dead. Then she dumps me. I mean...why?"

"Don't rely on it man. There's plenty other fish in the sea."

"But not many fish that would want a werewolf boyfriend." He mumbled, and my eyes flew open. I groaned, my eyes adjusting to the blinding light.

"She's awake."

"No, I'm in limbo." I spat, sitting up.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the hospital bed." I grimaced and looked at the boy, my eyes widening.

"Y-you..." I muttered, he nodded.

"What exactly are you?" He asked.

"Um...I s-should go." I said, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed, and hissing as I felt a sharp pain in my arm. An IV was twisted as I moved the wrong way, and I groaned. Right then and there, a boy burst through the doors.

"I'm different." I said, my eyes trained on the boy that just walked in.

"Yeah, you have actual fangs."

"Cheetah fangs." I mumbled.

"A werecheetah?!" The boy that just walked in exclaimed. I nodded, and scanned the room.

"That's Stiles. Human, but still has the annoying werewolf factor." The boy put on a face and retaliated.

"Hey, at least I'm not the real thing, Scotty Boy. Scott McCall, Beacon Hills bad a$s alpha, werecheetah." Stiles told me.

"I'm Liam Dunbar. Intermittent Explosive Disorder patient, dangerous beta, and a pretty great lacrosse player." He said, winking. I mentally groaned, cocky much? But I mean, he sure as nuts has a reason to be. Hot all over, whew.

"And I, once again, should be leaving." With a yank at the IV, I successfully got it out and stood up.

"Going so soon?" Liam jumped up, to step in front of me.

"Yep." I nodded, rolling my eyes. He pouted, and I pat his head, like the small puppy he is.

"I'll see you tomorrow, darling." He smiled softly and moved aside, letting me out. I walked out of the room, finding that I was not in the hospital, I was in someone's room.

"Would someone mind telling me where I am?!" I asked, barging back in the room.

"You're back!" Liam's face lit up like a Christmas tree, and I couldn't help but smile. I quickly wiped it off my face, and turned to the Scott boy.

"Where exactly am I?"

"My house. My dad's a doctor, and Scott's mom is one, too." Liam said, smiling as he waited for an answer.

"That's just peachy, Liam. One problem." He cocked his head to the side, and I almost laughed. I'm coming farther and farther to the conclusion that this boy is an actual puppy.

"I don't know how to get home." He jumped up, and beamed.

"I can take you home. I, don't have a license yet, but who cares, right?"

"I do, darling. How far away is Poppy Avenue?" I asked.

"Its close enough that we could walk." Liam answered, smiling even larger, if possible.