Chapter 4:

It's him again with another woman. I knew I should already get used to seeing him with all them girls but I don't think I can.
----fast forward tomorrow----
School. OK today I'm going to confess my feelings for him. The guy who I have admired a long time ago. A few weeks ago, I found out that I have cancer and I can't live long so I decide to confess to him today. No matter what I won't be able to live long so it's a whole lot better if I got rejected since I've always been hurt by people and him.
At school
I walk down the hallway to find him. My perfect guy. Then I saw him in the cafeteria. I went up to him and pulled him out of the cafeteria. "jinhwan, I-i I love y-you." I stutter. Aish why am I stuttering. I can see that his face was shocked. He burst out laughing and reply," Wow the nerdy girl just confess her feelings to me. What do you think I'll say miss nerdy nerd," with that he walked away. Tears were starting to form yet I hold it in I just have two more classes then school ends. After the second to last hour, the news of me confessing to the kingka spread like wildfire throughout the school. I skip my last hour and went home and cry. Why does he have to do this to me. He should've just kept it a secret. I hate him now.
At home:
Sweetie, pack your things because we going abroad tomorrow," my mom said.
"Neh omma"