Chapter 9

Lucy P.O.V
-

I tried to push past the sweating teenagers grinding on each other as they dance to the loud music. I was trying to find Gia, she dragged me to this party  right after the game and disappeared into the crowd of people but not before yelling have some fun to me. That's what I tried to do for the last ten minutes, but I couldn't. I had no idea who these people were or where I was. A few guys would come up to me and try to convince me to  come with them or tried to hand me a drink or a drug, but I'd  shake my head no, or just say I'm not interested.  Some would  leave after I said no and some of them would keep trying until they give up and let me be.

After a while of standing in the side of the what seemed to be the living room, my stomach was turning from the smell of smoke and Alcohol that was filling the air of the small room and my ear started to hurt from all the noises. I gave up and decided to look for Gia and get out of this place.

I was now in the kitchen, this was the last place I saw her. She was  talking to some guy with raven  styled hair and was wearing a lather jacket with black jeans  I couldn't see his face cause his back was to me. I looked around for her but she wasn't around. Of course she's  not, she's not going to stay in one place. I saw a couple that were talking with red cups in their hands. Maybe I should ask them.

"Um, excuse me." I said with a small smile. They both nod at me not seeming to be drunk like everyone else. "Have you seen this girl, she has brunette hair, kinda short, wearing a blue dress, um..." I say trying my best to describe her. The two of them look at me like I'm dumb or something not saying anything but just shrug their shoulders.

I sigh deeply. "Ok then, she was talking to this guy he had ra-"

"He's outside." Was the only thing the blonde girl said before walking away pulling the boy along with her.

"Wow ,I really have to get out of here." I mumble to myself.

I make my way outside to the front porch that's where I find him sitting on one of the steps with a cloud of smoke forming around him then disappears into the air. His back was to me so he couldn't see me. I slowly make my way towards him.

"I already told you mate, I'm not doing it, so fucking piss off." He snaps with his thin British voice. He stands up. I think that was for someone else he hasn't noticed me yet.

"Um, I'm not sure what your talking about, but I came to ask you a question." I clear my throat running a hand through my hair.  He quickly turned around with wide eyes Once he heard me. His raven hair that's styled uniquely upward, beautiful light brown eyes and Carmel skin, his jaw had a bit of stubble on it,but it just made him look hotter and breathtaking. His lather jacket sleeves was rolled up showing off his tattoos on his right arm.

He so gorgeously hot.

"um." He clears his throat ones he notices me staring at him longer then I'm supposed to. "Are you going to tell me who your looking for or are you just going to drool over me." he smirks looking at me up and down, that made me blush like crazy.

"Yeah, um, I-I'm, I mean have you seen my friend." I bite on my lip looking up at him. He as so tall I had to take a step back on one of the steps just to reach his level but it didn't work.

"May I ask who you are, you look familiar."He asks taking a drag of his cigarette before blowing it out another way. Well I didn't come out in this cold just to introduce myself to him,but since he thinks I look familiar to him mite as well tell him, so he could tell me where Gia went. Then I'll be in less trouble when I get home.