Meeting her

Kalin POV

After getting out the studio with Myles we we're just finishing up some music for the Dedication tour. My mind is just everywhere because I've been worried a lot about my gf. I think that she is cheating on me. We have been with eachother for 1year. I told Myles that I'm gonna go for walk to get my head clear up.

I was walking and all of a sudden I couldn't hold in any more I broke down balling my eyes off. A few minutes later I heard a female voice when I looked up she so gorgeous.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked

"No I've been going through a lot lately" I said.

We've been talking I told her about my problem. She understood what I am going through she gets me that no one else does not even my girlfriend. We have got to known each other and she invited me to dinner so I obviously said yes cause food is life.

"I forgot to ask for your name" I said before leaving

"I'm kiana what about you?" She ask me back.

"I'm kalin, Kalin white"

" Omg you're from Kalin and Myles right? I love you guys so much and your music"

"Yes I am, and thank you I appreciated" I said back feeling my cheeks are getting red after she said that.

"Well I gotta go but give me your number so I can text you" Kiana said with beautiful smile.

I gave her my number and so did she. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. When I got home I decide to text Kiana a goodnight. I wasn't hungry so I showered and went to sleep thinking of Kiana.

kiana POV

Today is the day I moved in with my best friend Emma and Layla. I was so excited to move in today.

(Skip thought the moving)

It was a long day. We finished moving I didn't have much stuff so it was pretty fast. It was kind of early like 4:00 so I decided to go on a run because I just felt like it. I changed to my Nike sport bra and Addidas sweats, then I took my phone and plug in my headphones.

Half way when I was running. I saw a guy just sitting on the sidewalk. I wonder if he was okay so I decided to went over there and see.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked

"No I've been going through a lot lately" the guy said. He look so handsome even with tears in his eye's

I didn't want to just be like "oh okay" then leave that's sound rude. I decided to talk and comfort him.

We have been walking and talking I'm surprised that he actually told me what was going on. I feel really bad that he thinks that his gf is cheating on him and they've been together for a year. I totally understand what he was going through. I was once in that situation.

I decided to take him to dinner. I wanted to cheer him up cause he got a lot going on and want his mind to be relax. I know its weird that I'm inviting him to dinner already even though we just met, but he seem nice and a caring guy. No one should do this to a guy like him. I mean if I were his girlfriend I wouldn't cheat cause what not to like about him....wait what am I saying?

It was getting late so I am gonna go home plus I was moving today too.

"I forgot to ask for your name" He said with his beautiful green eyes

"I'm Kiana what about you?" I asked back

"I'm Kalin, Kalin White" he said

When he said his name was kalin. I instantly know where he is from cause I was thinking that he look so familiar. He is from the duo Kalin and Myles.

"Omg you're from Kalin and Myles right? I love you guys so much and your music" I said as I'm getting excited

"Yes I am, and thank you I appreciated" Kalin responded as his cheeks were getting red

"Well I gotta go but give me your number so I can text you" hope didn't sound to creepy

He agree too, we exchanged phones and put in our number. I put my contact name as 'Mami K' when I got my phone back I looked at his name and put himself as 'Baby K'

We said out goodbyes and walk different directions. As I got home there was nobody. They're probably just out. I went to the kitchen to find to find something to eat, and then I went to take a shower. When I got back I got a text from Kalin.

(Text CONVO)

BabyK- Goodnight beautiful see u tomorrow
Me- Goodnight handsome✌ see yah tomorrow too

After that I was laying thinking about kalin as I slowly drifting off to sleep.

//Hope you guys like it. Its my first book. Like and comment please//