*ADAM END*

(Y/N) had finished unpacking and was about to take a rest, when someone knocked. Adam stood there as she answered. "Hey Adam, what's up?" she asked. Adam pulled her outside and into his car.

He started the engine and drove off. "Eek! Adam! What's going on?!" (Y/N) yelled. "Not much, 'sup with you?" he grinned. "This isn't funny, where are we going." she cracked a smile but continued to panic.

Adam stopped the car near the offices and Turned to (Y/N). "Do you have any feelings towards the guys?" he asked. "Adam, I love them all as friends, they mean the world to me and if they were to leave me..." she began tearing up. "Adam, I love them all equally. I can't just choose one over the others. I'm more if a wingman, or woman, but whatever and I hope it's the same with them. I want them to be the people I go to if I ever need someone to laugh or cry with... I just need them in my life." she smiled as the boys knocked on her window.

"Guys?! How long have you been standing there?" she smiled. They opened her door and pulled her into a group hug.

"We love you too, (Y/N)!" they all smiled. "Thanks Adam." She heard Jin say. "You guys wanted an answer, so, there it is." he replied as Ross spoke up. "I'm happy with the result too." he smiled. (Y/N) stood there, wondering what the hell they were talking about.

She shrugged it off as they pulled her in for another hug. "(Y/N), we are here for you if you need us, just come to us with your problems." Jin said as The guys nodded. "Thanks, I Love you guys."