INTRO

"The beginning of purpose is found in creating something that only you understand."
-Tyler Joseph

Editing videos is my passion, and that's what made me open this channel, named WattyTrailers on September 1st, 2015.

It's a channel that helps me to improve my editing skills.

But most of all, it helps you, the writers who want a trailer done for their book. It's your chance to get a visual content of your own book that you created and worked so hard on.

Basically, all you need to do is write me a private message with the short form written on the next 'chapter'.

THAT'S IT.

From that moment and on, all you have to do, is wait for me to edit.

When it's done, I have just two requests:

-Post it in your book. Not a hard one because I guess if you ask me for a trailer, you want people to know about it.

- PLEASE don't unsubscribe. I think I'm doing a huge favor to people by editing trailers. IT'S A LOT OF WORK. And the only way to thank me is to show that you're supporting me by subscribing. That's all I'm asking for.

By the way, I will post EVERY trailer here, so you can see my work and discover new books.

I hope that one day my purpose in the word will be more than "the 15 year old girl who edits trailers".

Till then, I will be here.

WT