My midnight stalker

The wind howled outside my window. I was getting really irritated. I'm one of those people where if its not quiet I cant sleep.

"Urghhh! stupid window!" i groaned . I mean seriously why cant I have a peaceful night of sleep!? I asked myself. I groaned and got out of my warm bed and i went over to my window. There was movement in my backyard. A shadow of a man. All i saw was black hair and piercing green eyes as he looked up to my window. He pointed something at me i heard aloud bang. Everything went black.

-----///-----

I woke up on my floor. ok why am i on the floor?! Suddenly all my memories came back to me.

"oh my God! who was he?!" I asked myself aloud.

I decided to tell my best friend , Lissa maybe she could help me me.

I jumped off the floor and I bounced to my dresser. I grabbed my iPhone and texted her.

-i need to TALK to you!-

After i decided to take a shower. I grabbed my shampoo and stripped to my birthday suit. You know the rest. After about a 20 minute shower I decided to step away of my adoring crowd.

"I know I know I'm amazing but I have to go" I said to my invisible crowd in the shower. As I walked to my room I heard a raddaa-ding. And I ran to my phone.

-wat is it?! I was sleeping chika! ~lissa

-well den I'll tell u wen we get to school-

-oh we have school! ight k ~lissa

I just laughed at her forgetfulness. I went over to my dresser and took out my red converse. Yes! I keep my shoes in a dresser. I went into my walk in closet and chose my faded skinny jeans and a white top that says 'Keep calm and Apple on ' in red lettering. I matched it with a red belt and some gold hoops. Finished with my outfit I put my hair up in a high pony tail and topped it off with my nerd glasses. Looking in my reflection I said "mama gave me my looks ".

Grabbing my bag , I headed down stairs and took a spoon and a jar of nutella and walked out the door. I went next door to Lissa's house. I didn't have to knock she was already sitting on her porch swing with toast.

"You got the nutella? " She asked. I raised my nutella jar.

"Then let's go" she said. And we walked off her porch to the side walk.

"spill da beans " she said as she hand me my toast.

"Well last night my window was open and when I went to go close it I saw a guy outside the window" I shivered as I handed her the jar.

"Was he cute?" She asked. Typical Lissa.

"Lissa!" I yelled. She just burst out laughing. And of course I start laughing too. So we just stood their laughing like a bunch of lunatics.

" BUT seriously he had these piercing green eyes and then everything went black" I finally said.

"Awe my baby's in love" she cooed. And then she took a bite of my toast.

" your crazy" I told her.

" I know" she whispered. And we headed to the bus stop crunching our nutella toasts.

----////---

A/N

haiiii hope you like my beginning. ummm idk how to do dis but ima just go with the flow and if there's anything wrong with it tell me and I'll fix it...so comment and vote if u like

~ bai my special bananas