my midnight stalker

As soon as the bus came we headed on to the back seat. Since we were Juniors in a freshman bus it was our seat.

"I wonder if I'll see josh" Lissa said. She has been in love with him since 6th grade when he walked into the wrong class room. I still laugh at that.

"does he know you too are married yet?" i laughed. She looked shocked.

"..yes" She said. i grinned evil like.

"you hesitated so you lie!" i yelled. She punched my arm and stuck out her tongue.

"childish!" i screeched. A bunch of heads turned back at us. One of them looked familiar but i couldn't put my finger on it. His black hair and green eyes....

"lissa down now!" i whisper-yelled. And we both ducked to the floor.

"what?!" she whispered.

"the kid with the black hair and green eyes is the dude i told u bout!" i said. pointing up towards his seat.

" you cereal!? is he-" she asked.

"yesh he's muther freaking cute!" i cut her off.

"okay..yes i knew it! ima talk to him!"she got up before i could stop her. i stayed on the floor where i was. i couldn't deal with anymore humiliation. After about four minutes i saw Lissa's topsiders slide into the seat. She pulled my shirt and i sat up on my knees.

"speak woman" i demanded.

" okay so he's a junior and he just moved here about a week ago and i asked him what his home room was he said he had Mrs.Philip our same home room!" she spilled out." so i offered for us to walk him round school and were is classes are and he said yes"

I eyes bulged in shock as i slid back into my seat. " so were gonna show him around?"

she nodded her head vigorously with a smile on her face.

------//////-----

as soon as the bus came to stop in front of the school we both waited till the"new kid" jumped off. i saw his green eyes before the rest of his body. i stared into the green pools until i felt a sharp pain on my arm. "OW!!" i yelped. lissa smiled devilishly before repeating what she had said earlier- if i had been listening . " i said KIARA an I are going to show you around today and hopefully you"ll get around okay" lissa repeated..again. I just rolled my eyes. " so ...ummm whats your name anyway?" i asked curious to know. His green eyes glittered in...what was that? Amusement and alittle bit of shock? " sorry" he laughed. HIS LAUGH IS BEAUTIFUL!!! " I'm Zander"