Alone and Afraid

"I'm cold she moaned." That's all she ever does, is moans about how cold she is. She's been like this since i found her. It's strange how i found her; i thought. It was a cold winter night. The snow was falling hard, thick and fluffy. You couldn't see a thing. I was standing out side admiring the white shimmering snow.

Then a black figure....in the distance appeared. A loud ear-piercing scream filled the air. I looked the direction of the scream. I looked back at the black figure but the black figure was gone. I had to find where the scream came from. So I started to run in to the forest. The snow crunched under my feet after ever step I took. I stop running and took a breather as I bent down to breath I saw blood. I looked up and there was a line of blood leading deeper into the forest. I stared to walk slowly into the dark woods.

The blood path went on forever and it was getting darker out side. I started to walk faster hoping nothing will get me. After a wile the blood trial stop. It stops right in front of a girl. She was naked and very, very skinny. You could see her ribs, and her skin was white as the snow. She had long jet-black hair covering her face. As I stared at this girl for a wile. I got the courage to walk closer. She slowly looked up at me. Her eyes were blood shot. Tears ran down her face but keep looking at me. I walk slowly over to her taking off my jacket. I held it out in front of me but she didn't move. I walked right up to her and set my jacket on her back. She grabbed the jacket and pulled the edges around her body. I held my hand out but she just looked down at the snowy ground. I walked behind her and picked her up by the waist and helped her to her feet. She was very light.

We started to walk to my house. We walked very slow, her body slumped against mine. This made it hard to walk. I thought how light she was it would made it easier but, it didn't help that her whole body keeps going lip. My hands were freezing form the biter cold. But I had to press on even despite the cold.