Chapter 1

Chapter 1

He was a farmer, nothing special just an old time country folk, He had a fiance, that he had planned to marry in the fall. His name was Andrew and he had everything to live for, He was doing his usual nightly routine of brushing his horses. When he heard it, A wolf howling outside. He brushed it off his shoulders and then he heard a whine.

He finished brushing his horse Midnight was her name, He put his red horse brush down and exited the barn. As he walked back up to the barn he heard it again, a dog whining this time from the forest near his house. He walked over to the spot where his grandfather planted the first tree, he noticed it a wolf with white fur and pink eyes. Andrew saw that it looked like a bear but he wasn't sure. Then it started to move, then it came into the light of the harvest moon, orange glistening against its white fur, and then he saw a vision of what his life could've been and the beast pounced.

Alec woke up rolling out of bed knocking his alarm clock off his nightstand. He rammed into the door, trying to pull his pants on, while cursing his klutziness. Today was his first day as a freshman at Windsor high, the home of the Windsor Wizards. Alec got out into the kitchen and found his mom waiting with a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon, He ate and ran to the bus.

When Alec arrived to school he found that he had a tough schedule. He had two PE classes, three math, and French 2.He groaned as he changed out, Alec thought the jocks were hot and he liked how they looked in gym shorts.

As he entered the class all the boys were pulled into a line, Alec was forced to the front. The teacher was Mr. Rice, a twenty year gym teacher and football coach. He didn't care if a kid was sick the way he saw it, if they showed up to school, they are well enough to work out. Alec was picked last for dodge ball, he didn't care, and he was always picked last, he was an emo gay kid who nobody liked, so he was always picked last.