Chapter 2

Alec exited the gym, dripping wet with sweat, he had overworked himself. 

Alec proceeded to his locker, passing many people on his way.

That's when he saw him, Jason, strikingly handsome with his brown hair curly and seductive,black-leather jacket that made his skin tone and jawline stand out. Jason turned and looked at Alec, his blue eyes cutting through Alex like a knife, the world Stood still and with that one look Alec froze where he stood.

This man had managed to stop Alec cold, the one thing, No man has ever done before.

Alec managed to break Jason's gaze long enough to walk away.

Alec entered his next class, English 1, filled with the freshman who annoyed Him all the time, Alec sat down and  listened to the teacher.

"Alright, Good morning class, Please break out your textbooks and turn to page 145 and read from the passage" the teacher announced

Alec turn in his book  and started reading but couldn't help thinking of Jason, with his amazing jawline and blue piercing eyes.

Alec spent the rest of the day daydreaming

*The bell rang*

Alec exited the classroom awake from his daydream, he had managed to be abducted by Jasons charm, completely captivated Alec didn't notice that his bus was leaving. Alec started running for the bus only to be too late.

Then a red car pulled up, Alec saw a hand come out of the drivers window beckoning him towards the seat, Alec walked over to see who it was, and to Alec's surprise it was Jason.

Alec proceeded over to the car and hopped in, Jason had a smug look on his face.

"Rough day in paradise?" Jason said sarcastically while looking at Alec.

"Yeah, not like its any of your business" Alec said sardonically. Alec and Jason rode all the way to Alecs house in silence. When they arrived, Jason decided to speak and what he said surprised Alec.

"Would you like to accompany me to dinner sometime?" Jason asked, his blue eyes were melting Alec like water on a bridge, causing Alec to burst inside. "I don't know if i have anything planned" Alec said cautiously, while quietly asking himself if he was dreaming.

Jason turned to Alec

"I can give you my number if you change your mind" Jason said with a sad look on his face

Alec reflected on the situation and felt sad about the whole thing, Alec promised himself he would at least think about it.

"Okay, whats your number" Alec asked as he broke out his blackberry.

Jason put his number in the phone and Alec saved him under "future bae".

Alec exited the car and Jason drove off, Alec proceeded to go inside his house and he went to his room and passed out.