epilogue part 2- the flame in my heart (nc-17)

Josh

"Okay, princess, are you ready to spend the night with your Auntie Heather?" I asked.

"Yes!" Alisa exclaimed. She had her Disney princess backpack on while clutching her teddy bear and her overnight bag was waiting by the door. Today was mine and Andy's anniversary and we needed some alone time. We've been married for four years and our bond never seemed to weaken. We were madly in love with each other and especially with little Alisa around, our life together was perfect.

"Is my princess excited for her first sleepover?" Andy asked as she walked out of our room with a little black dress on. After all this time together, she still had my heart racing a thousand miles an hour. The dress accentuated every womanly curve on her body and cinched in all the right places. My mouth watered at the sight of her, but I had to save myself for later. I was definitely going to surprise her once we got home from our dinner.

"Mommy, you look beautiful!" Alisa gasped as she ran over to Andy and held her little arms up. She picked her up and held her tightly and giving her the biggest kiss on her cheek. It was incredible on how much Alisa looked like her mother. She had golden brown hair, a cute button nose and a smile like Andy's. A smile that would simply make you smile no matter what. Her eyes however, were my hazel ones, although they were more on the greener side than mine were. My girls were the most beautiful people on the planet and to see them side by side made my heart swell. They were simply my whole world, my everything.

"What about me? Don't I look handsome?" I asked in a playful matter, sticking my lower lip out and pouting.

"Oh yes, daddy. You look like Prince Eric!" I tried hard not to roll my eyes, but being compared to Alisa's favorite prince made me smile like crazy.

"Why thank you, baby," I replied as I smoothed out imaginary wrinkles on my shirt and gray pants.

"Daddy, I'm not a baby! I'm almost 3!" she pouted.

Just then, the door bell rang and I walked over to the door to find Heather waiting for Alisa.

"Thank you for taking Alisa for the night," I told Heather.

"Don't worry about it! I'm glad to help you guys out for the night."

I heard Alisa running behind me as I handed her overnight bag to Heather. Andy was right behind me when I bent down to Alisa's level.

"Okay, baby. Be good and listen to your Auntie Heather." Her eyes were bright with excitement and I'm pretty sure she wanted me to let her go now. "Give me a kiss." She planted a big kiss on my cheek and gave me a hug, then moved on to Andy.

"Call me if she gets fussy and wants to come back home. I'll go and pick her up," I said, hoping that she would stay.

"Don't worry, she'll be okay," Heather promised.

Within seconds, Heather already had Alisa by the hand as they walked to the car. We saw her buckle her in the car seat that we gave her yesterday and watched as they left the driveway. I closed the door before I faced Andy, who had a somewhat perplexed look on her face.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, placing my lips to hers as she slowly granted me access.

"I love you so much, baby. These past four years of our married lives have been nothing but amazing," I groaned.

"I love you more. It's like we never left our honeymoon stage," she giggled.

Remembering that I bought Andy's favorite wine, I broke away from her to walk towards the kitchen to bring the bottle and two glasses. We were going to start our date loosely and work up to dinner and finally the surprise that I had for dessert.