Chapter 6

Harry's POV

We decided to sleep together with Louis after the movie night, but he seemed to be worried about what Liam might say. I took his hands gently and let me just tell you, our hands fit perfectly together. We tiptoed back downstairs and saw Liam sitting on the couch, watching the next part of the Toy Story. I aww'd quietly and he turned his head to look at us. I saw how his eyes travelled to our intertwined fingers. 

"I was going to sleep in Louis' room, but since he's worried what you might say, we decided to come and ask if that's okay." I said quietly and finally saw, that Zayn was resting his head in Liam's lap. He certainly looked comfortable as Liam ran his fingers through his hair. Usually Zayn woke up instantly when someone touched his hair. 

"Um, sure, that's fine. Just don't do anything inappropriate." He winked, but I could sense the sadness in his voice. We nodded and Liam stood up from the couch bringing Zayn into his lap in bridal-style. 

"I'm just gonna go to take Zayn to bed and you guys should go to sleep too." Liam said and I chuckled slightly at him sounding like a dad. 

We all walked upstairs, Louis and me in Louis' room and Liam in Zayn's room. We walked up to the bed with Louis and lied down looking at each other. 

"I've missed you Haz, missed you so much." Louis whispered, smiling his adorable smile. I looked at him adoringly and nodded, placing my hand on his cheek. 

"I've missed you too, BooBear. I just want things to go back what they were before." I explained and snuggled close to Louis' chest. It was always like this. I was the submissive one in this friendship and Louis was the dominant. Sometimes I wanted it to turn the other way around. He sneaked his hands around my waist and squeezed lightly. 

"It's going to get better, Haz, I promise." 

~~~

I woke up still wrapped in Louis' warm embrace. I tried to snuggle off of his arms, but he kept me tightly close to him. 

"Lou.. Louis, 'm hungry!" I shouted chuckling and started tickling him. He giggled sleepily and tried to push me off of him. 

"Ha-Harry! Stop! I'm gonna pee in my freakin' pants!" He shouted while giggling a little more. I stopped after awhile and Louis jogged to the bathroom. Groaning, I stood up from the bed and walked upstairs just to see a very half naked Liam Payne sitting on the kitchen counter, reading a magazine. I could see the purple bruises all over his chest and stomach. 

"You know that staring is rude, right?" He asked with a smirk. I huffed and walked next to him, pouring myself coffee. His eyes went to the stairs as he grapped my hair lightly and planted a kiss on my forehead. I blushed furiously, but he just smiled.

"Morning, babe. Had fun with Lou?" 

"Yeah, it was good to bond with him after so long." I answered truthfully and he nodded, looking proud. I heard stomping from the stairs and saw Zayn walking to us. He wrapped arms around Liam, who were still sitting on the counter, and squeezed hard nuzzling his face in the crook of his neck. I just stared at them without getting anything. 

"Sorry, I just... Liam helped me at the night when I was having a nightmare, nothing happened I promise. He just sang to me, that's all." Zayn explained and I almost started laughing. He seriously thought that I thought they would do something? How cute. 

"It's fine, I believe you." I said turning my face to Liam after that. "You sang to him? That's very nicely done." I said impressed and smiled, when I noticed him blushing. 

"Oh yeah, it was amazing. His voice is one of the best I've heard!" Zayn said excitedly as Louis walked to us. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder. I looked over to Liam whose eyes were a little widened. Louis nuzzled his nose to my cheek and I smiled happily.