Chapter 8 Idek

A/n sorry for such a long wait. I know, I'm horrible. Its short because I plan on spamming updates this weekend to repay you guys.

Y/n's POV

"I'll be right back Matt" you got up and went outside. "Hello who is this?" You said into the phone "It's not important right now I need you to go get something for me and protect it." The stranger said "umm ok..." you said awkwardly "I'll text you the address later. Bye" and just like that the phone hung up. You went back to Matt and took your seat. "What happened?" "I got some weird phone call" You replied and you both carried on eating.

After a few minutes Matt hadn't said anything. "Why are you being so quiet?" You asked "I'm thinking." "You think? Somethings really wrong then. Why are you acting weird?"

Matt's Pov

"I'm only acting weird because I'm trying to think how I'm going to top this..." I said. "Why would you want to do that?" She replied taking a sip of her drink "Because you just brought me to the best place on earth! How am I going to make you feel how I feel right now? I want you to be super happy about something too" I said eating more of the delicious food "well if you're happy I'm happy " she smiled

L's Pov

"Don't only put chocolate" I said which caused Mello to hit his head "owww" He whined "What the hell L! Mind your own damn business!" He said turning around to face me "Why aren't you minding your's then? I'm pretty sure they can figure things out without your help" I taughted "Matt needs my help! Without me he's clueless!" He snapped back.

Matt's Pov

We finished our food and headed home. 'Maybe I can ask mello...' I thought as she drove us back. After we got back we head straight to the room and I just plop straight on the bed. "You're not even gonna invite me? Wow" she giggles as she climbs into her bed. "No wait what about cuddles?" I ask pouting "No cuddles. Goodnight Matt." She replies and I sigh "Goodnight."