Zayn Loves Me

#Imagine

I am Harry's friend and I am most of the time with the boys ... I love them all but i don't know that one of them loves me the most and finds me as his best life partner....

That someone was Zayn ...

He secretly observes me and as time passes he's in deep true love with me

I am not aware of it at all..!!

I behave casually with them as before...

But i always find that when I'm buzy talking to the other boys Zayn is like staring at my lip movements ... I find it a bit awkward....

One fine day I was with the boys once again enjoying on their tour.... The four of the boys Liam, Louis , Niall and Harry got some work and left me alone with Zayn ...

I'm again a bit uncomfortable as i never spoke much to Zayn .

Zayn was also like..

Zayn- umm vas happenin...??

Me - nothing much Zayn ... What about you ...??

Zayn- I wanna share something with you which I can't share with the boys .... Can I..???

Me - ya sure no formalities please u can freely talk to me... :)

Zayn - Umm ... I'm IN LOVE ...!!

Me - so what's the problem in it dear..??

Zayn - I'm not able to express It to her as I'm too shy to talk to her....!! I just keep staring at her the way she speaks.... The way she flips her hair ... The way she moves ... And everything else... I'm I deep love ...

( From his talks i get a hint that he's talking about Me !!)

Me - ok Zayn there's nothing to worry in it.... U should ask her out before anyone else does....!!

(I also loved Zayn from the start but never expressed so now getting the opportunity i give him a hint )

Zayn - u are right..!! Umm.. I wanna say that ...I LOVE YOU ....!!! I truly love you ...

Would you love me back..??

(After a moment of silence i respond ...)

Me - (with a blush ) I waited for this moment so long I loved you from the start but was scared to let it out ... But I'm happy that u love me too.... I LOVE YOU A LOT ZAYN ...!.!! Would you like to be mine for the rest of my life..??

Zayn - I would babe (Kisses u)

The boys enter and seeing us both kissing understand what's happening around and starts singing WOULD HE SAY HE'S IN L.O.V.E WELL IF IT WAS ME THEN I WOULD....!!!

Guys I have written this imagine for the first time in my life I hope u like it.... Please rate it from 10 .... I never ever wrote an imagine so please don't disappoint me ...