This Isnt Planeptune...

I Woke Up, Like I Normally Do In The Mornings. As I Stretched, My Hand Hit A Wall Beside Me. Either I Rolled Off My Bed In The Basilicom... Or I Was Laying Sideways Again. I Opened My Eyes And Saw A Strange Room. This Room Wasnt Mine... Where The Hell Was I? I Jumped Up And Looked Around. I Wasnt In My Normal Clothes Either. These Ones Looked... Elfish? I Don't Quite Know How To Explain The Style. I Turned The Doorknob, And I Was Face To Face With People Walking Around The Corridors. Shocked, I Blinked Twice. I Didn't Know These People, Who The Hell Were They?

"Hey, Groose, Groose, Lookit, A New Girl." Cawlin Said.

"Oh? Hey, You, New Girl, Whats Your Name, Shrimp?" Groose Asked, Laughing.

"My Names Neptune, And I'm Not A Shrimp."

"Listen, Just Cuz Youre A Girl, Doesnt Mean I Wont Completely Pummel You To Bits, Got It?"

"You? I'd Like To See You Try, Bud."

"I Admire Your Guts! Hey, Come Hang With Us, Its Breakfast Time."

"Uh, Okay." God, This Dude Was Completely Full Of Himself, His Hair, Well, It Was Pretty Cool. I Wonder How Much Gel It Needed Though. Seemed Like A Pain To Do Every Morning. Anyways, We Walked Down To The Cafeteria, Where Some People Were Already Sitting. Groose Led Us To The Biggest Table, It Was Empty, I Found That Odd.

"So, Neptune," Groose Began, "This Is Our Table, Okay? Only We Can Sit Here, The Others Arent Cool Enough For This."

"Uhh... Okay?"

I Watched As An Old Lady Served Us Food In Plates. It Looked Off, And Smelt Different. I Ate It Anyways, I Could Tell It Wasnt Eggplants, So It Was Good. Two Other People, Both Blonde. Walked Into The Cafeteria Together.

"Okay Neptune," Groose Began, "Those Two Are Link And Zelda, Zeldas Cool, But Link, Hes The Biggest Loser In The School, By Far."

"She Looks Dressed Up, Is There A Celebration?"

"You Don't Know About The Wing Ceremony? Jeez, Do You Live Under A Rock?"

"Wing.... Ceremony..?"

"Its A Ceremony That Will Take Us Knights In Training Here, One Step Closer To Knighthood. Have You Ever Used A Sword, Neptune?"

"A Sword," My Eyes Shine, "Yeah! Swordsmanship Is My Favorite Thing, Im Quite Good At It Myself."

"Really? I Wasnt Aware Eagus Taught Swordsmanship To Girls. Huh, I Guess Times Change. Lets Head To The Plaza, I Have A Plan You Should Join In On Neptune."

We All Headed To The Plaza. Looking At Them, It Seemed Okay Here, But... I Know I Shouldn't Be Here, Something Was Off, How'd I Get Here? I Watched Them Approach A Platform Off The Floating Island. They All Jumped Off And Whistled, Calling Birds.

"You Coming Neptune?"

Nodding, I Jumped Off And Whistled Myself. To My Surprise, A Bird Came To Me. It Was A Pure White Bird, With Blazing Purple Eyes. It Seemed Like An Instant Friend To Me. Having Flew Myself Before, I Could Control This Bird Pretty Well. I Saw A Red Bird Swoosh Across The Blue Skies.

"So, What We Gotta Do Is Hide This Bird, Beneath The Waterfall Cave. Ready? Lets Go!"

I Watched In Dismay As They Chased The Frightened Bird Under A Ledge. As The Bird Flew Into A Cave, Trapping Itself, They Began To Bar It Up. They Got Scratched And Pecked, And I Knew This Meant No Good. Something Was Wrong... As We Flew Back To The Plaza, I Took A Glance Over The Sky Island. Wherever I Was, It Was Very, Very Different. I Waved, And Flew Over The Whole Island, Taking In The Sights. As I Landed Atop The Waterfall Island, I Thought To Myself.

Things Are Certainly Different Here... Wherever I Am...

This Isnt Planeptune....

From Here, I Had A Good Glance Of The Whole Island. I Headed Back To The Plaza And Landed. I Walked Over To Groose And The Others, Who Were Relaxing.

"You Know Guys, That Sure Was A Pain." Groose Was Talking To Cawlin And Stritch.

"What Did You Expect From A Crimson Loftwing Groose?"

"Yeah, Whatever. Hey Neptune, Didja See That Birds Face? It Looked So Dopey, Just Like His Owner, Eh Like Owner, Like Bird, Hey?"

"Uh.... Groose... Link Is Right There..."

"Oh! Link! Heh... Just How Long Have You Been Standing There, Hey? So I Know Whats Been Going On In That Dopey Mind Of Yours... You Want To Win That Ceremony And Have It With Zelda... Newsflash Bud, Thats Not Gonna Happen."

"Whats Not Gonna Happen, Groose?" Zelda Appeared, Hands On Her Hips.

"Uh... I Was Just Talkin To My Buddy Link Here, Yeah... About The Ceremony! Well, Gotta Fly! Hope You Find That Silly Bird Of Yours, Link, You'll Need It!" They All Jumped Off,  Leaving Me Behind.

"Do You Know Anything, Neptune?" Zelda Asked.

"Uh... Nope! Can't Say I Do! Gotta Go!"

I Ran Towards The Fencing Hall, To Train With Eagus. I Knew I Would Need To Get Some Training In, if Things Went Awry. Damnit Groose, Why'd You Have To Go Ahead And Do That? Something Between Those Two Was Off, But What Was It? Damn. Things Were Just Gonna Get Alot More Complicated From Here On Out, I Knew It. This Place Was Weird, To Say The Least, I Still Had No Idea How In The Name Of Gamindustri I Got Here. A Chilling Dark Energy Blew Faintly Through The Winds. Something Terrible Was About To Happen Here, And I Was Going To Be Here, Damn. I Thought The Drama For Me Was Over. Upset, I Opened The Fencing Hall Doors, And Entered The Hall.

"Well, So Youre The New Knight In Training? You Dont Look Like A Trainee, I Can Sense That."

"Thats Because She Isnt..." A Glowing White Form Appeared In The Sparring Hall "She Is Here Because I Have Willed It... I Have No Name, But She Will Be Useful, Nonetheless. Give Her This White Tunic, And This Golden Sword... They Will Make The Fated Journey Easier For The Hero Of The Goddess" The White Spirit Vanished, Leaving Only The Gear She Had Given Eagus.

"Ahh, This Legend Is Long Forgotten Among Most Skyloftians, But I Know It Well. A Fabled Person From Another Dimension Will Come And Aid The Hero In The Time Of Need... Doing So Will Revert These Changes, And The Person Will Return To Where They Came From..."

"Im Ready Sir Eagus, Can You Teach Me Any Sword Moves You May Know? Just Incase I Need Them On My Journey?"

"Of Course Neptune, I Wont Tell Anybody Else In Skyloft, If You Want Me To, It Would Be For The Best, If We Kept This A Secret From The Others. Just In Case They Begin Questioning Things."

I Nod, And Head Out After Learning The Sword Basics. I'll Put On My Tunic Later, When Nobody Can See Me, Outside, I See Pipit, Fledge And Link Talking About His Loftwing, They Just Finish Their Conversation When Link Walks Towards Me.

"Hey Neptune, You've Been With Groose, Right?" Link Asked

"Uh, Yeah, I Have, Listen, Im Sorry About What He Did."

"I know You Didnt Help Him, So Its All Okay. Can You Just Come With Me Though? Incase The Waterfall Cave Is Dangerous, I See You Have A Sword, So... How About It?"

"Uh, Sure. I Guess..."

This DEFINATELY Isnt Like Planeptune, At All.