Part 1

"You will never be my dad!" I said from my bedroom upstairs "Take that back!" my step douche said bursting through my door, I made quick eye contact with him as I passed him though the doorway swinging my purple backpack over my shoulder filled with my savings and clothes and my phone and charger. "You can't leave Chloe you can't leave me here" My step dad said tumbling down the stairs after me, he was drunk.

     "You put me through hell so why the fuck will I stay here with a person who needs me more then I need them" I said opening the front door, he looked hurt but mad at the same time, he clenched his fist with his left hand and slapped me in the face with his right, I yelled out in pain. I slammed the front door. I don't know where to go, I'm 16 I don't even think I can get a motel. I don't have to worry about school, I couldn't afford it, the schools in LA are expensive and hard to get in when you have low standards and no money.

     I walked and walked making my way through crowds of people with the smell of gas and hotdogs in the air, the loud talking of the strangers around me. Loud music was being played and a wave of screaming girls ran through my ears, I turned the block and looked to my left. There was a group of girls standing outside of a venue. I never got to meet people because I couldn't afford the 150$ to meet them. There was a tall building infront of me which I was assuming was a hotel so I walked in. "Hello" The lady at the desk said "Hi how much is one night?" I said as I walked up to her and smiled "200$ since this is the hotel are very special guests are staying at but it's usually 150$" she said and I nodded my head slowly as is sat on the couch in the lobby thinking.

      I only had 400$ I lifted my knees to my face and buried my head in them and wrapped my arms around my legs, I started crying. I don't have a mom. She died after a month she got married to my step father and once she died he took all his anger out on me, I have no friends, no family, no one.

     The screaming from earlier got louder and closer. I lifted my head and saw a group of 5 boys in the lobby with a group of hundreds of girls banging on the outside window "Guessing you're the guests?" the women from the desk said as she laughed and the 5 boys nodded and giggled along with her. Their room is probably free. "So are you staying here and paying or not because Im sure some of the girls outside want it more than you" The women from the desk said and I looked at her and she was staring at me.

      "Um I-I don't have the money" I said slowly putting my legs down and getting up "How do I leave" I said pointing the doors surrounded by the screaming girls "Sorry about that" one of the boys said as he nodded towards the door and giggled showing of his strong dimples and beautiful eyes. I smiled. "It's not my problem sweat heart, if you didn't have the money you shouldn't of came in, get out yourself" she said writing some things on paper.

     I walked a bit closer to the desk I was about half way there. "Listen I" I paused for a minute and took a deep breathe "I had to get away from my step fathers house and I only have 400$ is there anyway you can drop the price?" I said staring into her eyes as I felt myself start to get scared and anxious "No I can't now get out of our hotel" she said pointing to the door still surrounded by many girls but double the amount. I nodded slowly looking down then back up again then and gave her a small fake smile trying to hold in my tears.

    I looked back at the 5 boys staring at me in shock and I smiled at them. "Here put her room on my card" the one with the dimples said giving the lady his card. She looked at me and looked for a room available on the computer "You really don't have to do that I'll find a cheaper place" I said walked up to the boy and placing my hand on his shoulder and he looked back at me and smiled "That'll be 150$" the women said and he paid her, she gave me the keycard.

      "Listen you don't have to, you can still get your money back " I whispered to him "It's fine babe" he said and smiled showing off his dimples. "Well thanks" I said smiling "What happened to your face" He said and I ran my fingertips over where my dad hit me "I should get to my room" I said and he nodded "We should to, by the way I'm Nick" He said and I shook his hand "Chloe" I said and smiled "Meet me at the lobby tomorrow at 3 " he said and I nodded. Him and the rest of the boys got on the elevator and I stayed in the lobby.

      I was watching the girls on the other side of the door leave as hours went by, a lot were taking pictures of me and shouting out things from the outside of the glass like "Zachs my dad or their mine" and stuff but I just ignored them and sat in the same spot for hours.

     "Lobby is closed go to your room" the lady said and I walked to the elevator. I pressed floor 13 because I don't know what floor Im on. I took out my card and saw floor 11 room 223. I pressed floor 11 after the doors opened for floor 13 but someone else pressed a button on floor 12. I couldn't take it, I couldn't hold in any more tears. I started crying, I sat in the corner of the elevator sobbing when I heard a ding I didn't care "Guys come here" I heard someone said as they came close to me "Are you okay?" I heard from multiple voices but I didn't answer