Coming back......home? (unedited)

I roamed the hall ways in my grey hoodie. I stick in the shadows. No one notices me and no one ever will. I went to towards the crowded parts of the school. I scoffed. There was the queen bee and her "populars". I snuck in behind them. I eavesdropped on their conversation.

"So Ruby, did you here about the new party Larissa And Marie were hosting next Saturday?",asked Becky. "Uh duh, their inviting the entire school." "The entire school? Well the losers get lucky." I shifted my foot. Well that means I'm invited. I sighed walking into class, no one noticing a thing. I sat in my seat. The teacher was explains stuff about....stuff. I hardly pay attention. I manage to keep a steady B+ or B- on most grades. Call it luck. I don't even know why I come to class. The bell rung and I ran to lunch.

The school lunch today was mystery meatloaf. Ugh they disgust me. I looked at a opened window. And walked to it. I jumped out. Well you didn't expect me to eat meatloaf. And if you were ugh you disgusting creatures.

I walked to a little coffee shop near the school. I ordered some cheesecake and chocolate milkshake. I took a seat and finished my food.

I walked back to the campsites. I walked near the lunchroom. I jumped back in the window I came in. A few glanced at me but quickly turned away. I sighed. One one the concepts of being Unseen. (Me- Check out that book! It's by @BelWatson) The bell ringed and I sighed. Time to face the worst nightmare. School..

><<<<><<<>

I walked home. My house wasn't that far. Just a 20 minute walk.

I reached my house looking at the big wooden house. My house had 4 stories, not including the basement. Of course there was the attic at the very top with a circular window while the rest of my house had rectangle windows. I smiled knowing that is my room. I waked up the steps and unlocked the door. I quickly closed it. I looked forward. It was a hall way and 2 grand stairs at the end. There were 4 doors in this hall way. The 4 doors were just extra bedrooms.

I walked up the pearl staircase. Behind it was just the kitchen and dining room. I walked to the second floor. But this time there were 6 doors. The 2 first rooms were study rooms for each mom and dad. The 3rd room on the left was my personal library and study room. The forth room on the right was just a bathroom. The fifth room on the left was the real library, with all the books and stuff. The last door, is where I like to call the gaming room. There is 4 computers there and a xbox with a play station. There is also a shelf containing tablets, iPads, laptops, and other devices.

I went up the stair case leading to the 3rd floor. There was only 4 rooms. The 2 first ones being my parents bedroom and a bathroom. The 3rd room just floor storage and the 4th one for being my own bathroom.

Weird having 2 bathrooms on the same floor. I went up some final stairs to be leading up to a door. I took out my keys and found one with a dog on it. I unlocked the door and quickly closed it. I smiled looking at my room. My room was triangular shaped because of the roof. Near the window was wear my bed was. A small desk with a laptop on it and a bean bag in front of it. A stack of books around the room. A closet in the wall. A T.V near my bed. Some shelfing with some books filling it and notebooks, and sketch books. On top was some makeup I rarely use and a pencil holder. I plopped on my  bed. I picked up the remote near the window side and flicked threw channels.

It wasn't until the a piece of parchment paper were in front of me. I picked it up. I read the words.

Dear Erabelle,
Hello my dear, how are you doing? Anyways you obviously know why I'm not here to ask if you are doing good. Well your mother has gotten a call from er Him. So kindest wishes to please come return into the dark realm.

-Penolope.

I gasped. I never knew I'd get or mom will get a call from Him. I'm just a normal teenager. And was adopted from Dark Angels. I took a key out from a chest hidden in the wall. I took the key out and unlocked a mirror. It started glowing purple. I entered in the mirror. And here I was, in the dark realm.

----------------------------

I was in a house identical to my very own house. I was in my room. It looked the same but had a darker aura around it. I looked back in the mirror and it was just my reflection. But I knew on the other side was my own house. I went down stairs. Everything looked the same, just more creepy. I went into the dining room. I saw my parents.

"Erabelle! What a pleasant surprise.", my mother exclaimed. I nodded. "So er.. Why am I here?", I asked nervously. "Well you know Penelope sent you a letter. And about how we are visiting the very lord himself." "So we are visiting Him?" "Yes we are visiting Him. Now we are expected to dress for this. Penelope will send you to a spa, and to a close friend who owns a boutique shop, and to a hairdresser. Now she will come here tomorrow. Early in the afternoon. Get ready." I nodded. And sighed I went into the room. I guess I'm back home? I slept away my worries.