donnie

you and donatello had been friends since him and mikey saved you from the evil brain-like aliens known as the kraang. donnie seemed to get slightly nervous around you and mikey just blushed everytime he saw you. you sigh as he avoids you once again. "raph..." you say as he walks by. "yeah (y/n)? what do you need? you look down and sigh as he turns towards you. "i need mikey to stop avoiding me... i hope he isn't angry with me..." you say as a small tear runs down your cheek. raph instantly hugs you, gently comforting you. "(y/n)... i doubt that. he blushes every time he sees you! i'm really doubting he's angry with you." he smiles as you look up at him. "i hope you're right raph... i just feel like he hates me..." you say as you sigh and smile slightly. "don't worry (y/n) i'll talk to him tonight, alright?" he says as you smile. "alright raph. you better not hurt him." you say with a grin. you and him both know thats almost impossible. "i make no promises miss (y/n)." he says, imitating his brother leos favorite cartoon character. you giggle and walk towards donnies lab. "have fun. i hope you don't fail me." you say, imitating another one of leos favorite characters. he chuckles ad walks off as you into donnies lab. to your surprise, mikey isn't there. donnie smiles and waves as he blushes slightly. "h-hey (y/n! how're you?" you shrug and sigh. "not bad i guess..." you say as you sigh. donnie stands and looks down at you. he was the tallest of the turtles by far. "what's wrong (y/n)? did i say something?" he says as he leans in closer, your face only a few inches of distance. "i-it's not you donnie..." you say as you glance at his lips, and back at his face as you blush. "(y-y/n)..." he says as he gently presses you against the wall, pinning your arms against it. "i-i'm sorry (y/n)... i-i can't stop myself..." he says as he lifts you, kissing you softly. the kiss is gentle, and it makes you want to melt into his embrace. you kiss back, unable to resist your feelings for the reptile that can't stop his animal instinct. he gently kisses back harder, making you wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him and yourself deep into the irresistible embrace. donnie surprises you by licking your lips gently, asking permission. you grant it, gasping softly as he slides his tongue into your mouth. you kiss back, despite being surprised. he smiles into the kiss as he finds your tongue with his own. you both tongue wrestle until donnie pulls back, saliva connecting your mouths as he smiles. "(y/n)... if i may... can i... have you?" he says, looking intently into your soft eyes. you blush and smile as you look up at you. "well... alright. j-just be careful, okay donnie?" you say, remembering how you almost got caught kissing your ex boyfriend. he nods and smiles as he holds you, letting you gently remove his mask. "wow..." you breathe, stunned by how different he looks without it. "w-what is it? have i got something on my face? or is it just because i'm ugly?" you giggle and give him an affectionate kiss. "not at all." you say as you smile. "i just never expected you to be so different without it..." you say as you look up at him again. he smiles, grateful you didn't think he was hideous in any way. he blushes and smiles as you remove your shorts, your soft lace panties in his eye sight. "let me get them for you (y/n~" he says, the seduction clear in his soft voice. you blush slightly as he takes off your panties, his soft brown eyes slightly widening as he smiles."a-are you sure i can? i-i won't if i can't..." he says, looking into your soft (e/c) eyes. you smile reassuringly. "yes i'm sure donnie." you say as he smiles back, gently spreading your legs. you nod slowly, letting him know you're ready. he slowly enters you, you trying to hold back the tears as the pain rushes through you, and donnie holds still, allowing you to adjust. "ngh... a-are you alright (y/n)?" you notice his voice is slightly strained. "y-yeah donnie... i-it just hurts a bit that's all..." you slowly feel the pain subside. "w-why're you straining donnie?" you ask. "y-you're so tight... i-it's almost too illogical to ignore~" with that, he starts thrusting slowly, his length almost impossible to ignore as you moan. he keeps thrusting gently, speeding up slowly. you feel the pleasure slowly welling up with you, almost as if you'll explode if you don't relax. "d-donnie... i-i feel like i'm g-gonna burst..." you say, grabbing onto his belt as you blush deeply. donnie hugs you close and pounds into you slowly, the sudden force making it hurt to hold back the feeling. "it's okay (y/n)~ let all out~" donnie says as he speeds up, the force and speed adding to the pressure. "d-donnie~!" you say as you finally realease, your soft scent spraying onto his knees. he looks up at you and smiles, his smile telling you he's close. "w-where should i... y-you know..." he blushes and looks at you. "o-outside... i-i can't have a kid yet..." he blushes and nods as he slowly pulls out, the emptiness easy to notice as he slowly orgasms onto wall. "o-oops..." he says as he blushes deeply. you smile and kiss his forehead. "thank you donnie~" you say as he kisses you a second time. "why're you thanking me? it was my pleasure~" he says with a grin. you giggle as you two cuddle.

THE END

(So how was that? i hope you guys liked it! i'll make a chapter for raph soon)