Miss me when Im gone

New story:

Soo.. The new story is going to be a sad love story. No, im not copying anyone before you ask. Please read!

*******************************************

The wind blew through my hair as I gripped Brandon's sides. He sped up, flying through traffic, on his motorcycle. This had been the best day.. We went to the fair and kissed on the top of the Ferris Wheel, took silly pictures with props, and now we were riding on his bike to our 1 year anniversary date.

"Monica?" Brandon said.

"Yes, babe?" I replied.

"Put my helmet on, Sweetie"

"But you need it!"

BRANDON's POV:

"But you need it!" She exclaimed.

"Mon, please just put the goddamn helmet on!!"

I felt her nod against my back. She took my helmet off and strapped it on her self. I didnt want to tell her why.. I was afraid to. There was a sharp turn coming up and it was starting to rain. I wouldnt be able to make it. I needed to make sure Monica was okay.

"Babe, I just want to let you know you are the love of my life and I cant picture being with anybody else. I love you so much Moni."

"What??" She shouted over the wind.

MONICA's POV:

"What??!" I yelled. Brandon had murmured something I couldnt here over the wind.

"I love you Monica" He said.

"I love you too Bran-" I was cut off when everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to bright lights and whispers. I looked around, my memory slowly coming back to me.

"BRANDON!!" I screamed.

"Calm down love. The doctors need to take some more tests." My brother, Quinton, said.

"I-I...I need to find..find.. Brandon." I shuttered out before everything went black again.