Heartbeat Song

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loves too much that she doesn't need anything or anyone to love her back. She loves the simplest things and the perfect things like; the thorny vines or the butterfly that couldn't spread its wings to flap and fly. And the imperfect things like: a rock that could skip three times in the surface of the water or the diamond that flashes different colors of light as the Sun's rays touch it.

For she loves too much that she could hear a deafening sound, but for her this deafening sound is music in her ears. Like a harp for the winged being.

But a day came that she woke up from her slumber that she felt empty. Like the piece of her being her just turn into ashes and vanished together with the wind - a blank space stand firm inside her, then she figure out what is missing of her. It was her unique ability, now has alienated her. She walks in the pathway where she sees the things that she loves, but she felt nothing. She's tempted to touch it, so she did; she felt different kind of feelings. Itch, pain, etcetera. All was new, she's amaze but scared at the same time, she wants what is familiar of her; to love.

She travels to different places, everything new to her, the views and the feelings. She's scared, amazed to the things she sees. Days became more as the night travels, but still she couldn't find her ability to love. Her memories of it started to disappear, she felt pity for herself, the sky started to drop tears to the ground as her tears stream down her face.

Pity, fear, despair, terror, filled her; her tears are reflection of what she is feeling. Her eyes become heavy as tears continuously flow, tired of her life she shut her eyes and she dreams about the possibility of the impossible to be possible: for her to love again.

In the day a person came to her life. She smiles ear to ear as she hear the deafening sound playing in her ears. Tears of joy were shed from her eyes. She came closer to the stranger and whisper to the person's ear, what she said to the stranger was the greatest secret the world could give.