Chapter 4 - Bars

I've set, everything up. So, that my days aren't as numbered as his.

"What can I do for you, precious?" A voice called.

I turned my head around to that voice. It was none other than Silken Floss.

"Well then, precious. I'd rather have sometime alone than do anything for anyone," she said.

"I've set the bar too high that I maybe up for my last breath, anytime soon."

"Is that so? Well, that's flawed," she smirked. "At least, your not like myself... I'm on the run from a few people."

I looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is..." She looked around her. "I've done something that I shouldn't have done."

"And that is..."

She took a table napkin off of the table and writes it down. She slides it over to me, before leaving. I looked at it. It reads: "I've murdered a friend. Her name is Sand Saref. I regret doing it."

I looked at my wrist watch and muttered to myself. "James, just help me out on this." I felt a slight tap on my shoulder.

"I'll be glad to help you out."

My eyes widens. "James?"

I squinted my eyes. I didn't thought that James would come back... But he didn't.

"I'm Clint Barton. Can I get you a drink?"

I sat there, thinking. Then, I looked at him. "Sure. It seems like I have time on my hands."

He gestures to the bartender.

"Two champagnes," he said.