1. Call Me Mason

A friend of mine had the idea and wrote all this, i just edited it and made it a lil better but I'm gonna be the one to write the rest of this Hope u like it(: ~~~~~~

"Its 8:30 am and its nice and sunny outside with a high of 87! Go out to the public pool or do something fun. Don't sit inside all day and be a couch potato on this lovely summer day!" the radio beamed loudly, waking my from my deep sleep. Yes, even though its summer I still have an alarm set. my dad doesn't like me to sleep all day. Ever since my mom died when I was 10 he's always trying to be two parents. He tries to make me do fun stuff, but I can't. He's the President and it's not like i can go out and do anything remotely fun without guards. I want so badly to be a normal kid but, of course, i can't be. I wish i could just go back in time and stop him from becoming president.

"Mr. Mason, I have you breakfast ready. Are you up?" my butler poked his head into my room.

"Yeah come on in George. I've told you you can just call me Mason remember?" i sighed slowly getting out of bed and meeting the cold AC.

"Yes sir, I know but your father wants me to refer to you as Mr. Mason." he stated bluntly. I looked at him irritably.

" i know what my dad wants, but is he home? No, so chill out man, and what's up with your hair?"

George touched his hair self consciously, " Your father wants me to my best every day. He didn't like the old style."

I looked at his appearance. "What a suck up." I rolled my eyes at him. "You look like you just came from a fashion show for a funeral home." I did my best impression of a announcer gesturing at George. "Choice one we got a nice hankie here with gel in the hair and a nice American flag tie and matching American flag hankercheif. Wow, what respect you have for your country. You blow your nose with that?!"

George looked at me his brows furrowed just like always when i annoy him. "No. And i don't look like an advertised choice for a funeral home.

"Yeah, I agree you need a casket." i smirked.

"Mr. Mason..." George started to say.

"You call me that one more time and I'm going to tie a rope to the tree out front and hang you by your big toes!" I yelled.

"Okay, fine..Mason.. cut the smack and go eat breakfast so we can go."

He turned to the door. 'Where are we going?" I asked. I didn't think i had plans for the day.

"You have to be at the conference for your dad in 45 minutes." He walked out and closed the door. Of course, another boring conference for me to sit through. Just how i wanted to spend this day. ~~~~~~~ Thanks for reading (:

P.s. theres a pic of what mason looks like(: