Chapter 6 The wolves

Howling of the wolves... I don't know why I want to follow hem like something is pulling me there. " Rose I want you to shift and go up into the tree and wait for me." I say. "But mommy can I go with you?" She asks pouting. " fine but get on my back and stay there." I order. She nods and climbs on. I wonder into the fog of the forest. All the sadness has gone away with one howl of a wolf. I continue walking when I see cave. But instead of it being empty it's full of wolves. I see the particular wolf that saved me and I feel safe. I feel Rose embrace my neck harder. " Rose stop." I say with her practically choking me. But I was too loud. All the wolves look at me. " supper boys" the first one says and the pack begins to chase us. Rose screams while they they get closer. " Rose climb on my head." I say. she nods and follows my order. " I wait till we run into the trees. I quickly throw her into a tree. " I will be back now stay hidden." tears fill her eyes while she hugs my face. I lick her and run. I hear the wolves continuing to chase me but then that's when I get to the top of a canyon. I stop has rocks fall down. I'm trapped. Thinking of what I should do next I hear Rose scream. I freak out hoofing a wolf to he ground and run towards the trees. A wolf bites my back leg and I fall down in shock pain. My vision quickly becomes blurry. Another one bites my neck. I then feel dizzy. I hear Rose screaming and neighing till it stops. Tears fill my eyes when I shift into my human scarring the wolves off of me. They run whining. Blood pools around me when I stand up. The wolves growl at me as one as one chase me. I see Rose laying on the ground barely breathing. I run to her grabbing her and running to the edge. No where else to go I jump.