Midnight

Nooo.I threw my controller across the room oops that was loud I cloesed my eyes and hoped my parents wouldn't wake up.Going to get my controller I sat back on my bed.I got mad and threw the controller when my screen flashed me with the words every gamer dreeds,the simple words GAME OVER.I cheaked my phone I looked at the dark numbers saying 12.45 am.I needed sleep tommorow was the worst day of the week Monday.I reached up and hit the off button on my ps4 and my TV.I layed down and pressed my face into my pillow.Then my phone buzzed it was my best friend Lizzy me and Lizzy were complete opposites.The only thing we have in commen is our names both end in y,Katy and Lizzy.Lizzy was a girly teenager who loved to be anywhere with clothes.She was outgoing and loud.Me on the other hand am a tomboy gamer girl.I am really shy and quite.I looked at the message and smiled I can't believe she remembered I didn't even remember.The message said Happy Birthday Kat.She still calls me Kat that's a name she gave me when we were five that was eleven years from today.Soon I fell asleep the next thing I know is a sound which I hate to hear in the mornings and that's the sound of my alarm clock going mad.Time For School.