Prolog

Third person P.O.V

A young golden female lombax with jagged brown stripes slung her sword at the training dummies in the starship Phoenix. She smiled as she continued to slash her red handled sword.

The lombax was dressed in a dark gray crop top with red sleeves, blue jeans, black boots, gray gloves, and a crimson bandana wrapped around her neck. The lombax also had long nappy golden hair with brown highlights.

She used the blade of the sword to swiftly slice the head of the training dummy off.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side." A female lombax snickered.

This lombax was gold with orange strips, brown hair, and emraled eyes. She was dressed in an orange crop top with the Q-force logo on the front and shorts.

"Don't worry Lyra, it takes a lot to get on my bad side." The lombax with the sword snickered slightly. "And your my friend so you don't have to worry about that."

Lyra smield while looking at the lombax with the sword. "I'm glad to have a friend like you Mindi." She said while leaning against the wall.

Mindi and Lyra had met a few months ago whenever Mindi decided to live with her older brother Ratchet. Mindi was shy when she first spoke to Lyra but then again she always is whenever she talks to lombaxs because of her jagged stripes.

You see, jagged stripes mean that the lombax is a mistake and most people treat them like they have a disease. Mindi hates her jagged stripes and sometimes calls herself a mistake but Ratchet will correct her and tell her she's special.

"I'm glad to have a friend like you also." Mindi smield while tossing her sword to the side. "It's not everyday you met someone that doesn't want to kill me for something I can't help."

Lyra nodded. "Well those people are stupid in my opinion. I mean who judges a person for there strips."

"You'd be surprised." She shrugged. "Hey, have you seen Ratchet around?" She asked.

Lyra shrugged slightly. "Last time I saw him wad this morning."

"He's probably asleep." Mindi said while walking out the training room.

Lyra snickered. "Like always?"

Mindi nodded slightly. "Hey since my over protective brother isn't around want to go into Metropolis and do something exiting?" She asked.

"We need a ship." Lyra said while looking at Mindi.

Mindi smield and pulled the keys to Ratchet's ship out her pocket. "Already got that covered." She smield slightly.

"How did you get his keys." Lyra asked

"It's called we share a room and he's a deep sleeper." Mindi snickered while starting to walk off. "Now your either coming or I'm leaving you behind."

"Alright." Lyra said while following Mindi towards Ratchet's ship. "Have you ever drove a ship before?"

"Once or twice." Mindi said while jumping in. "Enough to know what to do."

Lyra jumped into the passenger seat and off the two lombaxs went.

Lyra is property of Lyra_The_Lombax

Mindi is property of me Mindi_the_lombax