Hell To Love And Back

"I can't do this anymore" I said crying looking at the man I once loved. As the tears rolled down my eyes I couldn't stay here much longer. One last hug and kiss I would give him but this time its different. This time I knew I wasn't coming back. Where was I going from here. Who do I turn to from here. I grabbed my two year old son hand as I stood in front of his dad. My heart was racing and jumping. I didn't know if it was from happiness for finally leaving or was it a heartache from being heartbroken for.the 100th time.

"If leave out this door I promise you don't come back" He said standing there leaning against the wall with one foot up. I looked back at him and shook my head. " I'm not" I said as picked my son up walked away.

1YEAR LATER

"Aye come to my house today" He said

"You have to wait till tonight once I put my baby to sleep" Iyana said.

"Why can't you bring him" he said

"There is no point for me bringing him" Iyana said now catching attitude. I don't want a relationship right now. I just want to have fun. Its been a whole year since I seen my son father. He don't call or come and see his son. I have been happy single so far. I'm drama free. I got ready to go get my son from school. As I pulled up there was so many females outside screaming and yelling and crying. As I walked towards the school door there was two big security guards there.

"I'm sorry young lady we can't let you in" the big black one in the right said.

"And why is that........ I need to get my son" I said very nicely.

They both looked at me and smiled.

"What are you willing to do for us to get in there and get your "son"" they said as if I was lying.

I looked at both of them and smiled. I pulled my guns and pointed at both of and a few inches from their face. They looked as if I lost my mind.

"Now we can do thus the easy way or the hard way"

Just as I finish I seen Tyga walk out the school doors. Everything just went in slow motion. The way he walked and lick his lips while he pulled his shades down