One

Megan POV
I sat on the swing set that was a part of the playground in the cemetery.
"Hey." I hear someone i look and see Shawn.
"Hi." I look down
"So i see your here again."
"Yeah i have to say one last goodbye."
"What?"
"I never got to say goodbye to them, i never told them what they meant to me."
"I bet they knew."
"I hope they did."
"I never got to tell my parents goodbye either." I look up to him. I shiver, I'm just paranoid he's not a ghost he's to sweet to be one.
----------------------------------------------
Instead of going to the cemetery i go the mall. I walk into the first store that caught my eye. I look around for a bit then i finally get what i was looking for.
"Did you find everything okay?"
"Yes." I look up and see her name tag, Aaliyah Mendes. "Do you know Shawn Mendes by chance?"
"Yeah he was my older brother. The sweetest guy you would ever meet, he could sing i can tell you that and he loved to sing and play the guitar we all miss him. How do you know him?"
"Hes my friend, wait what do you mean we miss him?"
"He died in a car accident a few years ago. Never found his body though."
"I told you i lived in the cemetery."
   I look and see Shawn, he smiles at his sister then looks back at me.
"Um uh i gotta go (a/n  i gotta zayn *crys* sorry)." I say as run out of the store out of the mall and to the cemetery. I look for him and see him standing at my parents grave.
"What were they like?"
"The best people in the world." I say tears forming
"They would be proud of you, your an amazing person. You didnt run screaming once you found out."
"You dont know how bad i wanted to, but i learned at a young age to help people and you need my help." I smile "but why didnt you tell me?"
"Would you believe me?"
"I like keeping an open mind. So tell me about yourself."
"What do you want to know?"
"How old are you?"
"S-seventeen."
"Whats was your favorite drink?"
"Aloe water."i make a weird face, "dont knock it till you try it." I shrug "so how old are you?"
"Almost seventeen."
"Favorite drink?"
"Dr. Pepper."
"Thats cool too."
"I know, i should try Aloe water sometime."
"You really should."
"Hey your the girl who left so early from the store." I hear someone call i look back and see Aaliyah then i look to see Shawn gone.
"Yeah."
"So why did you ask about Shawn?"
"Um uh you'll think im crazy."
"No i wont."
"I think in seeing your brothers ghost."
"Nice job Shawny boi."
"What?"
"I knew he would pick a girl like you."
"What are you talking about?"
"A girl to follow until she dies i mean your beautiful."
"Thank you."
"Your welcome."
"So how old are you? Sorry for asking you said your Shawns little sister so."
"Im 21."
"What? But hes-"
"Ghost dont age hes really 26 (a/n sorry i dont know the age difference between Shawn and Aaliyah)"
"How will he find peace? I mean he cant love me theres a huge age gap plus hes you know."
"Yeah, we have to find his body."