One Shot

Nahulog. Nasaktan. Bumangon. NakaMove-on.

Ang sakit mag-assume. Ang sakit magselos lalo na kung wala ka namang karapatan.

Ano ka lang ba sa buhay niya?
You are just some kind of random stranger he met.

You never thought of falling deeply in love with him when your plan was just to know him and befriend him. But what happened?

You FELL.
The sweetness of love motivated you but in the end it did left you bitter marks that still cannot be healed as of now.

Fate. Destiny.
Is your job fooling people?
But thanks to you also, not because of you we will never meet each other.
Should we be grateful?

Why do people always fall in the wrong hands?
To give trials? Bullshit trials.
To build someone's character? HA!

You was never into these things until you met him. Why?

Yung feeling na akala mo he's true with what he shows? You fell for some stupid petty things? Isn't that a shit?

You can't believe that you said those things, right? Dala na rin siguro ng mga negative insights na namumuo sa iyong isipan. You cannot think straight because of it.

Haven't you thought of letting go? You're feeling numb now. You can't feel anything except for the unconditional hatred formulated in your heart that mustn't be felt by you. But what happened? You're feeling it right now.

Many gave advices to you regarding this game you entered. But what rose in you is the saying "Follow your heart". Actually, this saying is a universal truth wherein all most all might follow this for this is one powerful saying; to cut it all, you must not consider following your heart alone be your motto, mind must contribute also. No matter how much you follow your heart but if it is wrong, then it is unaccepted. Let's revise the saying into "Think then follow your heart".

Time passes, and you're gradually coping up from that dying experience. You learned how to respond and act towards him. Your mind overcame your system. Not bad. You're trying to forget about him because you want to change for the better. Your life isn't just revolving around him, right? You now then chose to be different; to meet your highest possible extremity.

MOVING ON.
Two words. Easily said but hardly done.
In this phase, you need more time. You need time to let you forget and heal your damaged heart. This is the hardest stage of love.

Love circulates in this four phases - Nahulog. Nasaktan. Bumangon. Naka-move on. As you can see the flow from nahulog, then when he is manhid you go to the next stage, the Nasaktan stage. In nasaktan stage, dense and manhid people are all goingbout and wandering. Usually, many people gets stucked in this phase. You can really feel the pain. It may last for days, weeks, months, or even years! For Pete's sake! it fvckin' hurts!

But if you do really want to get over it, gumagawa ka talaga ng paraan paano makabangon from the loss you experienced. You can be successful in this stage kasi kahit papaano you can do things aside from crying. You are being radiant with glow again. And the good thing is you can now move to the next phase - Move on.

in this phase, it is now easy to be here but difficult to decide; to act. You've overcame pain but you are not yet ready to be in love again since you still haven't succeeded in this stage. In this stage it is now your own will. You can forget the feelings but can keep the memories with you and open your heart for another one. Or you pick to still love him because you realized that it will always be him and that's the reason why most people becomes BITTER.
HAHAHHAHA.

Being in love is a good feeling but being loved by the one who you love is the best feeling anyone wishes. But in attaining something like that we can never erase the fact that love has a twin which is pain. Every love we felt will have an equivalent of pain. Everything will fall into place if you just open your hearts and eyes and see the beauty of what you can have. Do not wish for something you cannot have. Be contented and appreciate the things you have.

Remember, if you love then accept pain and be positive in everything that comes to you.

Love and be Happy!

******************************

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Today's your birthday (09/05/15) and this is dedicated for you. Even if you'll not be able to read this, I hope that you'll feel my presence someday and you will not be manhid forever xD
Oooops! Wala nga palang forever. Hahaha xD Just kidding.

Kay. Hello readers! :)

AresLovess ♥♥