Chapter 1

(Bria Myles as Jayla above)

"That's good, now can you sit in the chair and pose please" i say as i snap the picture. "Thank you, thats it" I say. Nicki comes over to hug me. "Hey" she says. "Hey" i say back packing up to leave. "That was a good shoot" i say. "Thanks, so hey I'm having a party tomorrow night do you think you can come"? "Um.. sure what time"? "8:00" she says back. "I'll be there" i say. "Thanks" she said smiling. "See you there" i said smiling. My agent came up behind me "Jayla your 9 o'clock appointment is on his way to the building down the street" "Ok thanks Sharon" i say getting my bag on my shoulder and leaving.

I made my way into the building just as two big, black men in all black were. "Im sorry" i say to them as i try to make my way in but they had stopped me. "Can see your ID please mam"
"Sorry I don't have it on me right now" I said. "Well then you can't come in here" one of them said. "Sir I have to go in there I have an appointment at 9 o'clock. "Like I said before you can't come in here without an ID, see you fan girls get on my nerves" he said folding his arms. "Sir I have to go--" "Terrence when is this photographer coming" said a man who just walked up behind him. "Sir this woman is here without an ID trying to come in" said the bodyguard on the right. "I'm the photographer" I said raising my hand. The man stepped closer to reveal who he was a caramel complexion,nice white shiny teeth, and an almost perfect facial structure.

Trey Songz I said in my head.

"Sorry bout that baby they just doing their job" he said motioning for me to come on. I stepped in between the bodyguards as they stepped to the side letting me in, but not before giving me a look.
I went into the building with Trey and we made it to the room where I would be taking pictures of him. I got out my equipment and he was looking at me.

"What" I said to him as I held up my camera. "Oh sorry" he said shaking his head. "Ok" I said "is that what you are wearing for this shoot" I said as he had on some casual slacks. "No my stylist needs more time on my outfits".

"Ok, so what do you want for this shoot" I said as I put my camera down on the table beside me. "So I'm going to be wearing a suit for one of the shoots and then we're going to go that balcony" he said pointing to the balcony, "and I'm going to stand on it but with a wire of course, to make it look like a "t", the albums name is trigga" he said explaining it step by step. "Ok, well you can tell me when you or your stylist are ready"

"Ok" he said. "So are you going to Nicki's big party tomorrow" I said trying to start a small conversation. "Uh..yeah, you"? he said licking his bottom lip and rubbing his chin. "Yeah" "So, what's your name"? He said shoving his hands in his pockets. "Jayla" "Jayla" he said "that's sexy" I laughed "Nice to meet you Mr.Songz" I said extending my hand. He shook my hand and said "Nice to meet you Miss Jayla" "So you not all starstruck or nothing like that" he said to me. "Um no I mean you aight" I said smirking. "Alright, alright" he said smiling"

"Ok Trey your suit is ready" said a woman coming from around the corner. "Alright ma thanks" he said to her as she handed it to him. "Welcome" she said walking away. "Ok you ready" I say. "I guess" he said going into a room to go put on the suit.

He finally got off that balcony after scaring me half to death even though he was on a wire. "Ok you're done" I say to him as he was coming to me topless. I couldn't help but stare at his chest with all those damn tattoos. "Are you ok" he said before I finally came back to reality "Um..yes" I say "I'm fine". "Ok" he said taking a sip from his water bottle and smiling. "Shut up I hope you choke too" I said slapping his wrist. It's amazing how we just got so close so quick.

"Alright well since we're done I guess I should leave" I say getting ready to pack up but he grabbed my arm "No wait...you don't have to leave" he said. "Well what am I going to do" "you hungry cause I'm starving" he said smiling once again. "I mean I can eat" I said smiling back. "Alright let's go" he said. "Didn't you come with all these people" I said looking around. "No they all got cars ma" he said. "Well ok but your going to have to put on a shirt first" I said. "Why you intimidated" "No but these girls go crazy over you and I don't need to be cutting little girls for coming at me" "You might be one of those girls, I saw the way you was looking at me" "Boy shut up wasn't nobody looking at you, you ain't all that you aight like I said before" "Alright" he said putting on the same shirt from earlier. "So what are we doing am I taking my car and you taking yours or what" I said. "We can take my car I ain't going to kill you or nothing" "I don't know about y'all celebs, y'all a little sneaky". "Man just come on" he said as we were leaving the building I put my equipment in my car and we left out to his truck.