Great

-THE NEXT DAY-

"So how did this happen?" molly says as we all sit on the couch.

"I don't know r-really...I went to the l-lake before Snape found me and I was able to do it." I said looking down.

"Wait you mean Severus Snape? What did he want?" Sirius growled.

"Yeah... He umm gave me a p-package that came for me at l-lunch." As I said this I played with the ring on my finger. I could have sworn one of them moved.

I heard Sirius gasps. I looked up and notice he's looking at the ring. Everyone else's gaze fell on the ring also. I wanted to laugh when Arthur fell off the couch, but I stopped myself.

"Where d-did you g-get this?!" Sirius yells grabbing my hand and trying to take it off. Key word trying. Arthur starts to swat Sirius's hands away.

"Stop!" I yelled pulling my hand away and rubbing my thumb over one of the heads. It loosens and I take it off.

"B-but! It should have stayed on!" Arthur and Sirius yell at the same time. I didn't realize it but molly had shoed everyone else out of the room.

I look down at the ring and I set it in the palm of my hand.

"Don't let it move Alex!" Arthur yells and runs into the kitchen. I watch the snakes as they unwind from each other.

"ARTHUR!!!" Sirius yells as they wrap back around my finger and begin to his loudly.

"Dhjffjkjfjhh" they mumble.

"What?" I said and the hissing got louder.

"Father is coming back." They said it clear as day.

"Who's my Father?" I didn't realize it but Arthur came back with Cornelius Fudge and some auror's.

"Use the journal." They hissed then froze.

When I looked up Fudge had a horror stricken look on his face.

"What?!" my voice hissed. My eyes grew wide and I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"A-Alex What d-did they s-say?" Sirius spoke up.

"That father's coming back and that to know who he is I have to use the." I pause. Should I tell them? No they'll only take him away.

"Use what?" Fudge spoke up.

"The snakes." I said lying threw my teeth.

Fudge steps towards me and grabs my arm.

"Get the ring." He says and the men head towards me.

I felt a sudden wave of anger.

"NO YOU WONT TAKE THEM" I yell. As I talk my teeth seem to grow and sharpen to points. I know I lied about them being the key to my dad but I feel connected to them. Fudge removes his arm and jumps back.

"Ok, you can keep them but Snape will be watching you." He says and

apperates away.

"Alex?" Sirius's voice snaps me out of it. My eyes go wide and I run upstairs to Ginny's room but not before grabbing the journal.