1. A Simple Insult.

(NSFW ahead.)

Cadence and Rafael were sat in the living room, Cadence watching tv while Rafael did some paperwork on the table. Cadence flipped through some channels, trying to find something interesting to watch, before settling on Castle. Rafael looked up as the theme played, shaking his head before scribbling down a few things. Cadence looked over at Rafael's paperwork, giggling to herself.

"Rafi, I don't know how anyone reads what you write. Your handwriting is terrible." Cadence had been out of work since the trial, and was trying to look for a real job. She couldn't go back to that bar, especially after what happened there. Rafael looked up again, glaring slightly before turning back to his files. Cadence widened her eyes, opening her mouth slightly.

"Well, damn. You don't have to be pissy about it. Sorry that I disturbed you." Cadence scoot away from Rafael slightly, folding her arms. Rafael didn't answer, flipping through some papers again before cursing. Cadence looked away from the TV screen, un crossing her arms as she sat up slightly. "What's wrong, Rafi?"

"Nothing... Just... Forgot some things in the bedroom." Rafael stood, hobbling into the bedroom slightly. It had been a few months since he had gotten shot, and he was recovering well. His physical therapy was doing wonders, but he still had some things to do before he was back to normal.

Rafael returned with a few more papers, running a hand through his hair before returning to work. He had become so strung out, Cadence had noticed. She had seen on the news what was going on; a serial rapist that the NYPD had been tracking had turned out to be a very famous actor, and Barba was doing everything in his power to assist the SVU in catching him.

Perhaps what he needs is a good... Hatefuck, Cadence thought. She knew that angry sex calmed some men down, and Rafael had become so... Wound up lately. Benson had called Rafael a few times in the past while Cadence and him were having... Relations. He certainly needed a release.

Cadence bit her lip, watching Richard Castle shoot at some guy. "You know, Castle is really cute. Really young too." Cadence noticed Rafael's jaw tighten. Rafael dove deeper into his paperwork. "I would give anything to have at least one night with him..." Cadence watched as Rafael slammed a file shut, throwing both it and his pen down. He was absolutely red faced, a slight sneer curled his lip.

"Come here. Now." Rafael pat his lap, Cadence gingerly settling down onto his knee. Most people would think that as a survivor of sexual abuse, that Cadence wouldn't really be interested in rough sex, or BDSM, but that wasn't the case. The difference was, is that she consented to Rafael. Not to Ramóne.

Rafael pulled Cadence against him, her back up against his chest. Rafael moved her hair to one side, his lips gently brushing her ear. "You know, niña traviesa, that remark wouldn't have made me this angry usually, but because I've been so strung out, you've gotten on my last nerve." He turned her so that she was facing him. "How are you going to prove to papí that you're sorry?" Rafael had only lately revealed to Cadence that he had a Daddy kink, and of course Cadence teased him about it slightly, but she loved it just as much.

"Why should I apologize, papí? I was just speaking the truth." Cadence smiled coyly, Rafael growling in her ear slightly. He placed his hand on Cadence's knee, applying a slight pressure as he slid his hand up her thigh. She was only wearing a shirt, one of the ones she had stolen from him while they had lived together. He stopped his hand just short of her underwear, gripping her thigh.

"Naughty little girl. Won't admit to her Papí that she didn't do anything bad? You'll have to be punished." He stood her up, a firm grasp on her upper arm as he lead her to the bedroom. In the past, they had discussed limits with eachother. Their safe word was Red, and the things that Cadence would not tolerate were being slapped in the face, being hit with a belt, and other things that would remind her of her physical trauma.