Chapter 2: prombles

Sabine ran.
Her armor was scraped and from the looks of it, she didn't look like she was gonna get out of this situation. Trooper after trooper kept popping up out of no where. She ran into a large field and his behind a large rock. She heard the voices of stormtroopers and one voice that annoyed her the most. "Find that girl and bring her to me!" It was Agent Kallus! She looked for any other hiding spots. Sadly she found none. She knew that the only way to survive was to do the most stupidest thing she had ever done. She got out into the clearing and started firing. The surprise attack shock Kallus as he ducked for cover. "Attack her!" He ordered as the troopers started firing back. Sabine felt her triggers as she hit the dead on while they missed her. Not knowing that Kallus was behind her she kept firing. Then she felt pain in her left side as she couldn't help but to let out a scream of pain. She touched her side to feel that it was warm and sticky. Blood was seeping from her armor and under shirt. She felt more pain in her back as he threw another strike at her. She felt so much pain that even opening her eyes hurt. She knew that her last moment would be painful but she heard a voice. She didn't know if it was Zeb. She lifted her head and saw that it was him. "Oi, leave her alone!" He said getting out his Bo-rifle. "The lasat has returned! Just what I need!" Zeb charged at him as Bo-rifles clashed. She could hear battles engaged as she saw blue. It was one of her blasters. She used her one good arm and pulled her self towards it. She grabbed it and started firing. "Run kid run!" Zeb yelled. She nodded as her helmet came off. She stood up and was running, (more like limping) from her problems yet again.
                  _____________
Hera stopped running. She felt so weak and tired as she collapsed out of breathe. She heard footsteps as she stood back up to see Satele. "You ok?" She asked. Hera nodded. Satele looked around and gasped. "Look! It's smoke!" She pointed to black steam as it floated into the sky. "Maybe that's out crew." Hera nodded. "Follow me." Satele said running towards the smoke. Hera followed.