My vows

• Dedicated to Jon Cooney

Isn't it funny that we started out as friends? We became best friends. I remember when I asked you to pretend to be my boyfriend on Valentine's day so I could hide from the guys that wanted me to be their girlfriend. I'm sure our parents remember of how inseparable we became, so quickly. Can you believe that it was almost an entire four years ago? It seems like only yesterday.

In the years that we have been together, we've been through so much already. I couldn't imagine it any better with anyone else. Although we have had our fights, we still keep going.

There are so many things I could say to express my love to you, for I would never run out of things. I could say that I love you to the end of the universe, but that wouldn't be enough either. Love isn't something that you can put any description on. There is no word for the feeling of love. Jon, I swear here in front of God, you, and everyone else that I will love you always. That I will always be yours. My heart belongs to you for eternity. I want to grow old with you and have an entire family with you. I'm so happy to be marrying you in hopes that we will become one and achieve our wildest dreams together. I will support you in everything you do. I hope that we will be able to live long and healthy lives with one another. I would gladly lay down my life in order to make sure that you were unharmed. You mean everything to me. You're perfect to me and I will love you until every star in the sky dies.