Find him

So one day mike was sittinging in the security room  watching spongebob.Until there was a BANG in the vent.He realy didn't care because,we all know that ballon  boy hasent washed in a year.So he still has that poop stain from last week.Now just because,of him i have to wear a face mask.I dont know what could happen.He went back ward from his own smell.He looks and hears voice ''im ganna eat you for dinner".Mystery person.Then"AHHHHHHH" mike says .Then out of no were chicka pops up and says"you are one exaderating baby"then Mike is watching SpongeBob so then he wanted to sing the song so he said"OOOOH Who lives in a pineapple under the sea SpongeBob Squa"- then chicka came out of know were and hits mike in the face with a pan (Ping shcul pow)...Hardie Har har so funny.NOPE.YOU WANNA FIND OUT WHY,because now I have a huge mark on my head like that guy warf  the klingon from star trek.Freddy you don't have to hide  any more.I see you."ok I ganna leave now but I'm coming back later,and I'm coming back to kill you mike.You beter  make sure that I don't tear out your eyes and feed them to my two friends.There crows.Are you feeling salty.Are we clear.said freddy"Nope not at all".said mike"well then I should suggest that you'll be ready for sudden death out of the blue."said freddy.