Why why why..... The grudge

This story all started in the middle of the woods in a little cabin in a small village named ma ma read on if u want to hear the story about the grudge...

In a small little village there was a small little girl name grudgeina she lived with her adopted parents she was horribly abused by her real parents so she had to go to a apdopted family with her older sister her sister suffered badly from child abuse and died in atensive care early that day. Grudgeina was devastated by the death. She never spoke she never answered back and she never went out of her bedroom. Her bedroom was covered in black and brown symbols which had a circle round it and it said (THE GRUDGE IS COMING U HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!) she would never let her adopted parents come into her room and she would never go school. One day the social worker took her for a walk around the park and she didn't speak at all the social worker tried to communicate to her but she was having none of it. As soon as she got back her adopted parents were in her room she screamed "Ahhhhhh what are u doing in my room u haven't read the words have u" her adopted parents answered "yes" she yelled at the top of her voice "(why why... The grudge)" she cuddled her knees up to her face and sat in the corner repeating "no not the grudge no not the grudge" the door slammed loudly and the wind and thunder got louder lighting flashed on and didn't stop...

"Grudgeina tell us wat the grudge is" asked her adopted parents confusingly "no no no! I carnt say AND I WON'T" her social worker was there at the time this happened once the lighting an thunder went off the social worker took off with the grudgeina in the car after a day or two she stayed in foster care but then she went to a person who tried to help her she would never speak to the person who tried to help her nor the social worker after a week or so the adoption parents and came to get her she never spoke to them or said thank u or anything once they got home she ran straight up to her room where the symbols on her wall had gone she looked around and there was nothing there "why why"she thought to herself she looked around the room there she daydreamed for many minutes not blinking at all then her adoption mother shouted her down she didn't go down after an hour her adoption parents went out they locked all the doors and every window her door opened very slowly and very quietly that is where it happened...

That is where the "GRUDGE" came out she screamed so high she was terrified just as her adoption parents left they heard her then ran straight back in and ran up stairs the grudge already had her tied up in the corner it got the parents and ripped there tongue out and slapped them with it then it got a knife from down stairs cut the parents up and then burnt them after all that it cut the ropes off of grudgeina and let her go she ran off but the grudge made her make one promise before she left it grabbed her up and whispered into her ear and said "you tell anyone what u sore and I will find u and kill u!"

Thx for reading hope u like it leave comments and votes below xox