Chappy One

I woke up as I felt the cold start to creep up inside me.I slowly opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw... was snow. I smiled, I loved the snow.

Beautiful silvery white snow was everywhere.It was like a thick blanket covering the ground, and it was all over me as well.I quickly forgotten the slight pain the cold was giving me.

"Akina..."

I heard a slightly inaudible, tender voice.

'Akina?... is that... my name?'

I whipped my head around trying my best to locate the owner of the voice.

I finally looked up and saw the moon ([where I supposed the voice is coming from]). I unconsciously stand up, slightly squinting my eyes, my eyes were blurring up somehow.

"Akina.. Cloud Weaver..."

'C-cloud weaver... could that be who I am?'

Soon I notice .... fog... fog is surrounding me. I delicately reached out my hand to it but then I noticed that my hand... my hand.... is this... where its coming from?

My eyes then trailed towards the sleeve of the top I was wearing,my eyes then trailed from my arm to my torso, I was wearing a long sleeve purple-ish top made of some sort of light material, the sleeve-ends were something like bell bottoms, then from my torso my eyes turned their gaze to my legs, I was in slightly fitting, purple-tinted ,bell-bottom-pants-ish pants.And lastly... I was barefoot.

"Now, fly and make the finest clouds in the sky."

'I ..I could fly?... hmm...'

'Fly....' I consentrated .

I winced as I suddenly started to float upright.

I kept stumbling on myself,but slowly started getting the hang of it.

~~~

After a bunch of mini heart attacks ([because I almost fell a ton of times]), I found out that I am in charge of forming the clouds into creative shapes and I can even make it rain.

Later I swoopped down in a village.

"Excuse me, may I-"I was asking a woman what this place is, until she walked right through me...

I got shocked ofcourse, VERY shocked.

I tried to ask another and another and another, but still they walked through me... as if... they couldn't see me... nor hear me.

It... hurts somehow.