Kicked out

(Lucy's Pov)

I was sitting at the bar, waiting for Mira to come over to take my order. But I knew deep down she wasn't going to come, she was still partying with everyone else. So instead of waiting for someone who was never going to come all day, I decided to head to the request board. I ran into Natsu, but he didn't even notice.

"Hey Natsu." I said. There was no reply. "Natsu!" I yelled in my best Lisanna voice. Hopefully he'll fall for it.

"Oi! What is it Lisanna?!" Natsu half groaned half yelled. Then he looked over at me. "Oh it's just you, I have something to talk to you about." He started to walk out of the guild so I followed him.

I knew what was coming of course. He was going to kick me out of the team because I'm to weak. Blah blah blah. He stopped walking when he was right outside of the guild doors. As we stood face to face, I looked into to his eyes. They were full of lust, hatred, and anger. When he kicks me out I think I'll leave the guild. But I'll tell Wendy first.

"Lucy, I'm kicking you out of the team." It sounds like he's annoyed at me for some reason.

"Lemme guess, it's cause I'm to weak right? That I'm imperfect, and Lisanna is strong and absolutely perfect! So you can replace me with her! Did I get that right!?!?!!!" I had to let it out, there was no holding back. With this kind of guy, you had to straight forward with him or he wouldn't understand.

"That's exactly right! You know you probably would've been better off if you were the one who died instead of your mother!!" Now that was going to far.

I ran back into the guild with hot tears streaming down my face. Nobody even glanced at me. So I ran up to master's office hoping he was there. When I arrived at his office I knocked on the door as loud as I could, while my tears were still falling down my face.

"Come in." The master replied to my knocking.

I opened the door still crying and I saw Gajeel, Juvia, Wendy, Charle, and Lily all getting their guild marks removed. "Are you all leaving the guild too?" I asked them all with a shaky voice. Their reply was a slow head nod yes. "C-can I come w-with you? I was just k-kicked out of my team so L-lisanna could join..."

Wendy ran up to me and hugged me as she said,"Of course you can Lucy, we wouldn't have it any other way."

"Oi! Bunny girl, we were going to ask you if you wanted to come with us anyways. We saw that you were being ignored just like the rest of us. So it saved us a little trouble with you coming here on your own." Gajeel added to Wendy's statement.

I walked up to the master to get my guild mark removed and he said, "Lucy, are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure, now please remove my guild mark." The Master did as I told him, but after he was done he looked up at me with sorrow filled eyes. "And please don't tell them we left until I send you a letter. If you could please."

"As you wish, but do you ever plan on returning?" If there was any chance they would come back, he would hold on to that hope.

I decided to answer for all of us. "They pretended to be our family, but in the end it was a lie. We should've know it was too good to be true. So why would we want to return to people who don't even care about us?" Everyone nodded in agreement, while all of the master's hope was crushed into oblivion.

"I see, then I understand. Make sure you write me often." With that the master went to go cry in a corner. And with that we left the guild.

_____________________________________________________________________

The First Chapter is now done!! Please tell me what you think! Is it good or bad? I don't own Fairy Tail!!