Chapter 1

*Prolouge 6 years ago*
I look around for my friends and then I suddenly hear Mal's voice, "Looking for us?" "Yup! Now ready to run around and cause chaos?" I ask Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos. Right now we're all 10, but we've already become evil. "Who isn't?" Jay asks. "Uh, I dunno? The people of Aurodan" I say with disgust, my friends smile and we all laugh. "Ok! So try to cause as much trouble as possible in... 10 minutes, then we meet back here!" I say cheerfully, "Ok! Les do this!" Carlos says. I run as fast as my 10 year old self can run, after 1 minute I finally see my first victim. I sing a four-note tune and shape-shift, yeah I know, but it's not magic, just a thing that's not magic... I dunno. I turn into a bird and fly over the person, then I poop on his head and land on his shoulder. "Hi!" I say him, and his face is priceless, just trying to find the voice. I leave and do that to 5 more people.

*ten minutes later
"Hi!" I say landing on Evie's shoulder, she looks at me and I get off then transform back into a human. Youay be wondering who I am, well, I'm Ursula's daughter, I can shape-shift because she turned into a pretty woman using magic, and it passed down as an ability for me. I shouldn't have landed because my mother comes.
Bold=Ursula, Italics=Arianna
"Arianna!"
"Yes mother"
"I have news!"
"What?"
"You're not going to live here anymore"
"WHAT?!"
"You're going to live with Ariel in Aurodan"
"No"
"Yes"
"I'm not going"
"Yes you are and that's final! Now pack your bags, you're leaving in 10 minutes"
I start crying and run to the house my friends, their parents, my mom, and I live. I grab my backpack and throw my clothes in, I put everything I own in my bags and pockets. I fishtail braid my hair and then my mother comes in. "The limo's here" she says coldly, I knew that she didn't want me. "ARIANNA!" I hear my friends yell while coming up the stairs, I stop crying and leave my room. "Don't leave!" Mal cries "Noooo!" Carlos says, u just shake them off and walk down the stairs, they all follow me and I just walk out, my head high. They all engulf me in a hug and I hug them back, until my mother pushes me in the limo. A single tear slips out of my eye, and I close the door.
We head to the bridge and I see the magic barrier open up. I look at my home fading in the distance and another tear slips out.
*at Aurodan*
I see the place where I'm supposed to live for the rest of my life in the distance, I'm going to get my memory erased, but my friends aren't. Ariel's castle rises into view. I try to remember my friends with the last minute I have my memory. We pull up and I see Ariel running to greet me. She seems happy so I try to be happy, and I fake a smile. "Oh. My! It's Arianna! ERIC! Get out here now!" She yells, she's really pretty and she seems nice, I'm going to like it here. The next thing I know, I see Fairy Godmother, and I know what's going to happen now, I say one last goodbye to my friends and let a tear escape.

I hope you liked it! This is my third story, and I hope it's going to be good. I'll try my best to update, but i have school. Bye!