Chapter 2

*Present*
  I wake up and hear knocking on my door, I walk over and see Ben on the other side, he's my best friend but more like a brother to me. "Yes?" I ask sweetly "Um, the villain kids are coming today!" He tells me, "Oh! I totally forgot about that! Where's Uncle Sebastian when you need him?" I joke, Ben laughs and leaves "Get ready!" He yells "Ok!" I yell back, I put on a mint dress that goes up to mid-thigh with a laced bodice, white flats, a tiara, a purple ring, purple flower earrings, my 'A' necklace, black-and-white tribal print backpack, pink lipgloss, and I put my hair in a braided crown (picture at the beginning) I head down the stairs, and I see Fairy Godmother rushing towards me "Oh Adrianna! I need your help with Remedial Goodness!" She frantically says "Of course!" I tell her, she looks relieved before pushing me out the door to meet the villain kids.

  I run across the courtyard as the black limo pulls up, but I do notice that the little gold thing in the front is missing, I wonder who did that! Hm, let me guess Jafar's kid! "Ben!" I yell "I'm here!" I finish, out of breath, I may play in the Tourney team but I'm as out of shape as you get! "Good! Now meet the villain kids!" He says, I straighten my dress and tiara, then I sling my backpack on my shoulder. The limo parks and the door opens to two kids fighting over a... Curtain? "Why do you want whatever this is?" The boy with white hair asks "Because you want it" the other boy says, hm I really need to learn their names. I see Ben head over and then I walk over, two girls get out, one with purple hair and one with blue hair. They seem familiar, but I don't know where. (Now I don't remember this part very well, because I have sort of a short term memory) Ben begins to shake their hands and I tune out for the speech because it's long. Then Ben motions for me to come over and I shake their hands, "Hi! I'm Arianna, Ariel's daughter, and it's great to finally meet you!" I say cheerfully, they all just stare at me in shock and j don't know why.

  "Wait! I still don't know your names, I have a short term memory sometimes" I say, "I'm Evie! The girl with purple hair is Mal, the one who has white hair is Carlos and the other one is Jay!" The girl with blue hair states. "Cool!" I say, they all hVe the same look, complete and utter shock. I snap my fingers in their faces "Hello? When you get back to Earth we'd like to show you around" I say. They all snap out of it and I smile, it's going to be fun having them here. We walk by the statue of King Adam and Ben claps his hands twice, I smile to myself because I hear someone scream and I'm guessing that is Carlos. Jay caught him in his arms and I laugh. Hard. I fall to the ground and laugh until my face is red, it was a funny sight. After my laughing fit everyone starts walking except for Carlos, he just stays behind to try and turn the statue back to a man "It won't work for you, but it will for me because I'm basically part of the family!" I say before clapping twice. "C'mon! Let's go catch up with the others!" I say before taking his hand and running to the others. We get there in time to see Mal and Audrey do this laugh-then-sigh thing.

Doug walks down the stairs, poor Doug. "Doug!" Ben yells and then Doug walks down. "Doug here will show you around and if you have any questions feel free to-" "Ask Doug" Audrey cuts Ben off, I seriously hate her, but Ben loves her, so I support them. Doug starts talking and he is clearly scared of them so I give him a little help "Ya know what? Just give me the schedules!" I say then he just starts listing the Dwarves because he tries to earlier, but failed "Happy, Dopey, Sleepy, Grumpy, Bashful, Doc,-" "Sneezy" Carlos and I say at the same time. I laugh and help them to their dorms "Mal, Evie, here's your dorm, helpful tip don't pay attention to the walls and close the blinds, and feel free to change the color of the wall later!" I say before turning and showing Jay and Carlos to their room "Here you go! Oh! Play the video games! They're amazing and fun!" I say before turning and leaving. I seriously know them from somewhere, but I don't know where, I think. Oh well, I'll see them tomorrow! I got ready for bed by putting black leggings and an Aurodan Prep Tourney sweatshirt, then I put my hair in a brain before heading to bed.