Chapter 1-The man with the curly long hair

Lilac's POV
*Flashback*
"I HATE YOU!" My daddy screamed at my mommy and me. He had a thingy in his hand and it made mommy run really fast.

"GEORGE PLEASE, LEAVE." My mommy cried. I was scared. I held on to my mommy and Fluffy (teddy bear) as my daddy got closer.

"No, no way Beth, not after I find out that the bitch in your arms isn't mine, I RAISED HER FOR TWO YEARS AND I FIND OUT SHE ISN'T MINE!!!" He roared. I had no idea what daddy meant, he was daddy, I was his, wasn't I?

"George, please, let her go. You can do whatever you want to me, but don't hurt Lilac. I'm begging you." My mommy sobbed. I was scared. I love mommy, and daddy was going to hurt her.

"Like I would! She's just as dead as you are!" He hissed. I screamed as I held on to mommy. Daddy couldn't hurt mommy, he wouldn't. My mommy grabbed a bag from my bed, and she jumped out the window with me. But I heard a loud bang, a crash, and mommy and I fell to the floor. My tummy was really red, and I went numb. Mommy was covered it red too.

"Mommy?" I whispered. No response.

"Mommy!" I said louder. She didn't move, only a single tear slipped out her eyes.

"Mommy, I lub you. Bye bye." I said before the dark color swamped me.

*end of Flashback*

"MOMMY!!" I screamed as my eyes opened. Mommy isn't here in my room. I'm not in my room. Where am I? Why does my tummy hurt really bad?

"MOMMY MOMMY!!! WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed louder. This lady came in. She was wearing the blank color.

"Honey, calm down." She cooed to me. I don't want her, I want mommy.

" ere is mommy? I ant mommy!!!" I choked out. My tummy really hurts.

"Lilac, your mommy went up to the big place in the sky. You and her got very hurt, mommy had to go away." The lady said. What does she mean? Grandma went up there too, I haven't seen grandma ever again.

"Hen will she be back? I miss mommy." I hiccuped.

"Sweetie, she won't be back ever." The miss said sadly.

"Oh. Can you twell her I lub her?" I said. My tummy was covered in this blank color soft stuff, and it was hurting.

"Yes love, I can." She said checking my tummy.

"Ere is fluffy Miss?" I said. Fluffy should be here.

"Oh, here he is." She said giving me Fluffy. I hugged Fluffy really hard. Mommy said if I was sad I could do that.

"Lilac, we have to go to a place soon. Are you ready to go? My friends will take you." She said with a small smile.

"My tummy hurts, but okie." I said rubbing my eyes. I wonder where we is going?

"Ok love, let's get you ready." She dressed me up, and put shoes on my feets.

1 hour later ~~~

"Lilac, we have to say bye to you now." The miss from earlier said picking me up carefully.

"Bye bye. Fanks for being nice." Mommy told me to say that to people. The miss gave me to a man, and Fluffy was in my little backpack. He took me to this big thing he said was a plane. He sat me down on the seat and my eyes got tired so I went to night night.

24 hours later

" Lilac? Welcome to the new, house." This lady said. "I am Miss Marie." She smiled. I smiled tiredly. She put me in a room and told me I could go night night, so I did.

12 hours later

I woke up again from the scary stuff that Daddy did, he made mommy and me get hurt.

"Lilac, are you hungry?" Miss Marie asked with some yummy on a plate.

"Yes pwease." I said as she gave me some yummy.

"Some people are here, would you like to meet them?" Miss Marie said putting a purple dress on the bed with some white shoes.

"Okie." I yawned. Miss Marie dressed me up and put me on her hip like mommy used to do.

"Are tey nice people?" I said laying on her shoulder. Daddy wasn't a nice people.

"Yes, very nice people." She explained. Miss Marie stopped at a big red door.

"Here she is! Lilac, say hello." Miss Marie exclaimed putting me down.

"Hi people. My name is Lilac. I'm dis many." I said putting up 3, I was two and now I'm three.

"Hello Lilac." The people said. One had really long curly hair. The other had hair on his face, like daddy. One of them had yellow hair with brown on the sides. The last one was smaller than the others and he had blue eyes like the water Mommy takes me too.

"I'm Harry." The one with the curly long hair said. He looks nice.

"Hi Hawy." I smiled. He picked me up and I played with his hair.

"Hello Love, I'm Liam." The one with the hair on his face said. He seemed like Harry, nice.

"Hi Wiam." I waved. I kept playing with Harry's hair.

"Hey there princess, I'm Niall." The yellow haired one said. I guess they all are nice.

"Hi Iall." I giggled putting my arms out for him. He chuckled and spun me around.

"Hello Babe, I'm Louis." The one with the blue eyes said. He seemed really nice.

"Hewo Ouis." I said wiggling out of Niall's grip to see Louis. I poked his cheek, it was hard.

"Hard." I poked it again. It wasn't soft like Mommy's.

"Are they? I guess they are." He smiled kissing my cheek. I giggled back giving him a hug.

"We'll take her." Harry said.

That changed my life forever.
-------------------------------------
Okay to clarify, Lilac is 3 years old, her "father" found out she wasn't his daughter and tried to kill Lilac and her mom. Lilac was shot in the stomach and her Mom, Beth, was shot in the heart.
When she wakes up she is taken to London, England. She gets put up for adoption and the boys of One Direction adopt her (you'll see why next chapter.) but that's basically it.

HAPPILY (My other story.) WILL CONTINUE I JUST WANTED TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY.

OKIE BAI <3