Part Four: Final Scores

Ok, add up all your scores.

76-90: You're Steven. Friendly, kind, and caring, you have a big heart filled with love and you wish everyone could just get along. Your smile lights up the world and even when you are laughed at, you can laugh along. You have great ideas and emotions that are big; don't ever hold them back. Keep smiling!

51-75: You're Garnet. You are calm and logical in the face of danger. You are a loving, trustworthy, and loyal friend. You are levelheaded and know that worrying sucks up your energy. But you're not always the first to forgive, and you hate it when someone betrays you. Don't be afraid to show your true emotions and your big heart.

26-50: You're Amethyst. You're cool and calm, although fun-loving and a practical joker. You like to live out loud and are very passionate about your favorite things. Sometimes you can be a little silly and irresponsible, but you just relax. Life can take care of itself. You always liven up the party!

15-25: You're Pearl. You are very vivid in your emotions, yet graceful, poised, and polite. You are motherly and protective towards your family and friends, and loved for that. Sometimes you get flustered or nervous when things don't go your way. But remember, even when you're not in control of the situation, you can always count on your friends to help you out.