Prologue

September 15th, 1752

"Witch! Burn her!" An angry crowd of religious men and women shouted at a women who was being pushed and dragged along the cold thick ground. "Burn her! Burn her! Burn her!" The words repeated in her head and she crookedly smiled. They tied her up to a long ladder and held her up on it as a tall white man talked to the entire crowd.
"Witchcraft. A DISGUSTING crime committed but the unholy and wicked. Persons guilty of this crime, may be convicted and executed. This, beast who I once called my daughter has dishonored me and her family because of this study and for that, she will be punished. She will burn!"
The women stared at her father for just a moment, then she spoke. "You dare to call yourself a father? You're nothing but an religious and abusive man! Execute me, for it will give me pleasure to see you all smile and celebrate as I burn and die. But. One day. You will see my smiling face, hear my laughter, and my celebration as you die in a worse way than I. All of you! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! More pain! More suffering! More crooked and evil than any other witchcraft anyone had ever seen before!"
With those words, she pushed her small body forward and smiled as she fell into the fire. Her screaming and... laughing, sent a sickening chill throughout the bodies of every person there.
Within the next year. Everyone in that town had died, one by one, each death more twisted and horrid than the last. Her father's death, the last death, was the worst of all. His eyes were stabbed out and limbs were all cut off and put on a plate next to his dead body. His arms burned and his legs had small cuts everywhere. His face had the words "this isn't the end" carved into it. And his head had been spun around.. Twice. On a different note, this way of "dealing" with witchcraft was ended here, or, at least that's what we thought...